Dr. Michael R. Cosenza

Ratings for Dr. Michael R. Cosenza

Great personality also

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

The doctor did re-constructive surgery on my sons ankle and i was very pleased with his work. My son is now in the army and is able to so many things now. Implants that were used were not metal so it allowed for him to pursue the fields of interest like being a paratrooper amongst many other things. He took excellent care of my son and called me the evening of his surgery, due to my son getting a fever while under. I feel he is a very compassionate person and takes the time to treat his patients with care, and yes i was a patient of his also and that is the reason i took my son there. I would tell anyone to go and see him he is just awesome at his work!! J Cox

flag | Submitted October 11, 2010

I had chronic heel pain. Dr. Cosenza and his staff are wounderful! He explained and listened to my problems. He did exactly what he said he was going to do. His treatments helped and I'm now pain free and running again! I recommend him highly to anyone with heel pain. Best Podiatrist I've ever been too.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2009

I had ruptured my Achilles tendon and needed surgery. When he preformed the surgery he found that it was worse the he expected and had to reconstruct the tendon. An awesome doctor, he makes doctor visits fun. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2009

He surgically reconstructed my ankle and now I can walk again after three years in a wheel chair.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2006

Dr. Michael R. Cosenza's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1993)

Top Hospitals in Ukiah, CA