Ratings for Dr. Autry J. Parker

Meet Dr. Parker and his staff in July and so far I have NOT been disappointed. Thus far he has done all he can to relieve me of pain and it is working. So glad I was referred to him .

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

Literally the rudest and least compassionate doctor I have ever seen. I still have nightmares about the way he treated me.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

My husband was referred to Dr Parker 12 years ago. I truly thank God for Dr Parker he gave my husband back full quality of his LIFE. DR PARKER is HEAVEN SENT. We can't thank him enough. May God continue to BLESS him an his family.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

Very intelligent, helped me with my pain with a cervical injection. His staff were very polite and personable . I have seen many pain specialist and his injection was pain free. Reading the negative comments surprises me! I have seen so many rude doctors and Dr. Parker was the best!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

I saw three other doctors before finally getting to Dr. Parker. He was the first to listen and actually examin me. He developed a treatment plan that helped me a lot. Thank God for Dr. Parker

flag | Submitted August 30, 2013

After trying everything he thought was the answer and it wasn't, I was released as a patient, and told I would always have my pain,there's nothing else he could do for me.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013

Staff was wonderful, met Dr Parker right before he did my 1st nerve block and he explained what he was going to do, then during the procedure, he explained everything he was doing at the time (I was not sedated)...He was wonderful, caring and very kind. It will be an honor to be his patient...had lower back pain for about 6 months before (very bad pain) and legs have been hurting since 2007...had this 1st nerve blocjk Dec 18th and am doing so much better. Wish I had seen him years ago. The staff was wonderful, always checking on me after the procedure. Everyone was very nice and informed me of what I needed to know and answered all my questions.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2012

They weren't easy to reach in an emergency. I was forced to call the emergency room in the middle of the night and was really scared. They were far to arrogant to get any sort of outside advice, even though they knew they should. I was hoping to see someone that considered my safety more important than always having an answer.They either didn't read my information or didn't pay any attention to it. Even though they had my information right in front of them, I kept having to explain it to them and remind them why I was there. I would never visit them again. I was very disappointed. Treats anyone in pain like a complete junkie. Want some Naproxen? 'nuff said. Went thru all of his expensive B.S. spinal decompression, epidural injections, etc with no relief. All this doctor cares about is money, and not giving his patient relief. Once you tell him his B.S. treatments no longer (and never have) worked he losses all interest in trying to help you. I wouldn't send my worst enemy here.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2012

flag | Submitted July 30, 2012

The only pain Dr. I have had that knew what he was doing. I and pain free for the first time in decades.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2012