Ratings for Dr. Chris C. Pardue

My first visit will also be my last, Dr Pardue and staff were cold, impersonal and extremely rushed. hardly listend to me or looked at my skin issues. just wanted to write Rx, and he hadn't even stopped to pay attention. Horrible.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

I completely agree with one post that I read about this doctor. Any positive feedback must have been written by his staff or the doctor him self. I am going to copy and paste this review on ever medical podium for the simple fact is that this guy is going to end up causing some people their lives if he has not done that already. I was researching another doctor that my co worker goes too, but I found 3 reviews about the doctor failing to diagnose skin cancer, made me decided to look further. I came across Belle Meade Dermatology. The website was nice and I saw they opened at 7am. So I got off work and went over. They were able to get me an appointment right away with in 30 minutes on 10/27/2014. I was so happy, until I saw the doctor. (Now, I just want to make this clear. For the past few years, I have had to basically heal myself. I have come across some of the most incompetent doctors ever. They perform maybe one test and if that is not it, I basically I'm going with out medical treatment period. They don't keep trying to find out what is wrong with me. When I go usually is after I have done some internet research to narrow down what I could have and have the doctors verify) THIS GUY WAS BY FAR THE WORST PHYSICIAN I HAVE COME ACROSS IN A LONG TIME. He spent 30 seconds. Now I am not saying 30 seconds for impact. I mean he literally spent 30 seconds and he was about to walk out the door giving me a streroid cream prescription. He did not ask to see all the affected areas. I had to point out the most visible one. I told him, am I suppose to put the cream all over my body? He said no just the affected areas. I said that is my point, I have been for the past 2 weeks using steroid cream and am 2 days short of finishing a 6 day pack 4 mg steroid pills and I am under 2 types of antihistamine and still this popped up yesterday. It just pops out in different areas of my body. I don't want to put a bandage on it, I want it cured. He said well not everything has a cure, you just have to live with it. Now I understand that some conditions maybe use the same treatment but its not a one size fits all cure. He did not biopsy anything, didn't ask questions like my PCP did. (Have I been around animals or bedbugs or anything) All he did was give me a sample of a steroid cream that he is promoting. I said wait what about the small pus bubbles? Then he took out the pad and gave me antibiotics. How can you know if it is treatable or not if you won't perform any kind of test or even ask questions. When he saw that it wasn't gonna sit well for him to leave so fast he started to make idle conversion, nothing to do with my condition. Maybe I should have told him that I am not like most people. I don't care if you don't have a bedside manor. As long as you are competent and heal me, you can act anyway you want. I don't know if this guy was ever a good doctor. He might have been a great doctor at one point. But regardless of the reason, if you get to the point were you can't give your patients the proper care, you have to either spread out the appointments if you were ever a good doctor, or just retire.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

I wanted to echo what some of these others reviews have said. The front desk staff was pleasant enough, if not somewhat despondent. The wait time was excessive and when I finally saw Dr. Pardue, my appointment was rushed and he talked about himself while his assistant treated me. Before the treatment was complete, he left the room without allowing me to ask any questions. Cold, rushed, unprofessional, and I would feel very poor about my prognosis if I were to continue with Dr. Pardue.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2014

First time patient and new to area. Dr Pardue didn't only not take of my problem, but let his assistant evaluate what she thought I needed done for my issues coming to a dermatologist. I was floored!!!! He comes in barely looks at what I am here for and tells his assistant to take care of me!!! Take care of what???? What do I have???? Then he (the doctor) starts talking about politics to me (wth) I thought I must be on funniest video show or something!!! I kept thinking this can't be real!!!! Well it was and I can truly say new to town I would never ever recommend this guy!!! He should go into politics and retire from taking care of people's skin!!!!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2014

A wait of about an hour. Cold impersonal treatment. Bad diagnosis. Had to go to another physician for treatment. The questionnaire does not allow me to give zeroes.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2013

I liked the office, Dr Pardue totally resolved a scalp issue that i had tried to resolve at other medical providers with no success. I am very pleased with Dr. Pardue, I would certainly return for other issues if needed.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2012

My son and I went to Belle Mead Dermatology April, 2009. My eldest son had some warts on his hand I had some sun damage on my back. The assistant came in refused to speak to us and tapped the nitrogen on his hand and my back like it was a magic wand. A couple of days later my son noticed that his warts had no change so I called the office. When I attempted to talk to the office manager he told me that he would ruin my credit if I did not pay what I owed. I contacted the doctor's nurse and was told I needed to make an appointment to speak to the doctor about the incident. My son and I went in for the appointment, but the office staff told us that we could not see the doctor unless we paid for the visit that I wanted to ask the doctor about. To date I contacted the TN Dept. of Commerce and Insurance regarding the situation. An attorney has sent my son threatening telephone calls and letters to his college. I am a laid off widow with two children. Someone should help with this.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2010

Dr Pardue removed a cancerous growth on my husbands leg. He performed a biopsy first and removed it the next visit. We found him to be very knowledgeable, caring and having a sense of humor. We recommend him highly!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2009

charged 106.00 for absolutely no help. He looked at the scalp and did not order proper blood work.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2009

Dr. Pardue let one of his nurses use liquid nitrogen in a bottle on my face to remove a dark spot. She used too much and it caused a hole in my face. I went back and he used a lazer to try and help but it scarred my face much more than before. I had to get a plastic surgeon to cut out the scar leaving a suture scar and a place on my face with an indentation.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2009

Dr. Chris C. Pardue's Credentials

• Meharry Medical College School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Healthnet