Ratings for Dr. John Stoffman

We are blessed to have him. Great doctor. Has seen it all and takes time to explain everything.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

Rude, horrible personality will not give you the time of day if you have a question. It's almost like he's beginning to hate his job. Belittles parents. Horrible with children. He is in the wrong field.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

My pediatrician until I was 18! Did a fantastic job. Great doctor, great guy

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

I was Dr.Stoffman's patient for almost 20 years. Best Doctor I've ever had!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

His receptionist is horrendous.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

Tells it like it is. He knows what he's talking about, but if you are looking for a doctor to hold your hand and kiss your booboos it is not Dr. Stoffman. He's sometimes a little rude, and funny and a little weird. But all in all he knows what he's talking about. He isn't afraid to call people on BS so don't try. If you're wrong, he will be the first to tell you.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2016

I have found Dr. Stoffman to be very pragmatic. He tells it the way it is and doesn't sugarcoat anything. As a parent I really appreciate his honesty. He has a great staff and is always able to fit us in for appointments . We are very fortunate to have him as our kids' doctor for the last 10 years.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

Me and my son have only been seeing Dr. Stoffman for two months but so far I like him. He was a little odd at first ( he preformed my sons circumcision at the hospital), cracking weirs jokes, odd timing, etc. But he is a nice man and it I very easy to see that he really does love children. He soothes Jukka whenever he cries and gets alot of his patients to call him uncle Jonny (seemed rather creepy at first but its his way of making doctors trips less scary for the kids and more informal) . Dr.Stoffman is very knowledgeable and I would recommend him

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

I just moved from Zimbabwe and I have two toddlers. He made me and my kids feel very welcome and at ease. He was also very concerned about giving the children the immunizations they were not given back home. He immediately gave them their shots and tried to stop the kids crying. He is a very intelligent doctor who is caring and genuinely concerned about his patients. I recommend him 100%.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

He is a VERY good Doctor, my experience has being good. He sometimes can be strong when talks but he is always right .

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014