Ratings for Dr. Philip M. Becker

A truly great physician. He knows all about sleep problems, and I am sleeping wonderful.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

HORRIBLE HORRIBLE Doctor. Not only was he half asleep during my consultation but he took 2 weeks to get me my results. When I asked to transfer my care to another doctor in their practice, it took 3 days and conveniently none of those doctors are accepting 'transferred' patients. Save your sanity and go somewhere else. The entire practice/office staff is horrible.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2012

I love this doc., he has worked with me for almost 9 yrs now and I could not do life normally without him. He is a hard case to crack, BUT like any other doc. a relationship is important to him. I love that about him. He can not cure, he simply helps me live as normal as possible. With docs, it's a 2 way street, you have to be a good manager of your health, jut the same way we expect them to. Love him, hope I never have to move.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2008

Due to a change in insurance companies, I had to find a new doctor to treat my sleep disorders. I found Dr. Becker to be very unhelpful and brusque. Considering that I have suffered with these disorders my entire life and have over 20 years of documented diagnoses with supporting test results from a multitude of other doctors, I really needed his help. After this unsatisfactory experience, I went to a different doctor who conducted tests, confirmed my prior diagnoses, and I am now back on a treatment regimen. Though I have no way to determine if my experience is atypical, and while he does enjoy a reputation as a good doctor, I would not recommend Dr. Becker based on my personal experince.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2006

Dr. Philip M. Becker's Credentials

• Spanish

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1978)

HealthFirst