Ratings for Dr. Atul S. Sheth

I have had nothing but negative experiences. I am so glad I switched to another ob/gyn. He is rude, talks to you as though you know nothing. When he asked if I used a condom, I said yes. Then he stupidly says, condoms are not the best to stop AIDS. I don't use iv drugs, don't have intimatacy with anyone other than husband, and had only one sexual partner all my life ever (my husband). So why does he bring up the topic of AIDS - to show how "knowledgable" he is? Avoid this "quack" like the other person wrote, if you value your health.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2011

too care about money. Always let you visit him again and again but no useful for your health. I don't want visit him again.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2009

Avoid this Dr at any cost.Money-minded and wastes your time.Will not respond your call and says that he is having number of patients waiting for him ,he will priortize according to the issue.One time says there are no side effects for particular medicines and next time says the problem could be because of the medicine.Avoid this person if you need infertility treatment.He wasted our time and money

flag | Submitted May 5, 2009

I have known Dr. Sheth since the early 90's. Moved to CO and came back 7 years later to the most wonderful Doc. Those who gave negative remarks did not take the time to see what is out there. Other doctors fit their descriptions not this one! Dr. Sheth is not rude, is extremely competent and actually cares about his patients. We ARE family! I highly recommend Dr. Sheth.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2008

good guy .very knowledgable.gave good advice and refered the second opinion before we took decision .

flag | Submitted May 20, 2008

I liked the doctor initially for his thoroughness and methodical approach. However, the problem is that he is dismissive of patient's concerns and is stubborn. Also talks too much about how insurance will not pay this or that. He is moody and seems to get irritated if you ask to many questions.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2008

I got the impression he cares too much about money and he only accepts cash - no credit cards or checks. He kept advising me to abort a perfectly normal, healthy baby I was carrying based on a test that can be interpreted any which way. All the other doctors I consulted said there was no problem but this person was stubborn and did not want to be proven wrong. I had a terrible experience with this doctor.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2008

Always calm and smiling which puts even the most nervous patients at ease. Very knowledgeable and has an overall great personality.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2007

Charged ~$500 for a 15 min new patient visit for a minor complaint. Assumes you are an idiot and wastes the time by useless advice and remarks. Does not give you an opportunity to talk about your issues and questions. Asks personal questions about your body. Avoid this doctor.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2006

rude, incompetent and speaks down to you. Avoid this quack at all costs.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2006

Dr. Atul S. Sheth's Credentials

• Topiwala Nat'L Med Coll, Univ Of Bombay, Bombay, Maharashtra, India (Grad. 1972)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Sunnyvale, CA