Ratings for Dr. Mary O'Connell

very abrupt personality. she was very thourough and helped with a problem no one else could. didn't stick with her because she was too cold.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2011

flag | Submitted October 1, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. O'Connell for years & liked her until now.But my recent visit to her was my 1st time seeing her since TTC.Wow.She was an entirely different doctor,and one that I will NEVER see again.Her bedside manner is NONEXISTENT.In the past I interpreted her behavior as being straightforward and even appreciated it.Appointments were quick & I liked that.I guess I was OK w/ it because I had never had any real issues/concerns.Well,now that I am TTC and I have some concerns I would like to discuss.I have never had a doctor so disinterested in my concerns and my well-being.She in no way,shape,or form listened to my concerns,much less be open to discussing possible causes or help come up with a diagnosis or solution.She brushed me off and kicked me to the curb.She completely dismissed me and my questions.I left feeling horrible and confused. Needless to say,I immediately solicited recommendations for other ob/gyns and made an appt. with another clinic for next week.Good riddance!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2008

Spends a lot of time with you, cares about you and your total well-being and health.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2006

Dr. Mary O'Connell's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch, Newark Nj 07103 (Grad. 1985)

Harvard-Pilgrim