Ratings for Dr. Laxmaiah Manchikanti

Very Rude receptionist Would not listen to me while trying to explain my Insurance The lady in the Billing Depth needs to go back and learn about billing and Insurance !

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

I always have a pleasant & comfortable experience at all of my appointments. I have been to other doctors in the past but feel that I get heard & treated most respectfully here at the Pain Management Center. I truly recommend anyone suffering from chronic pain to seek treatment with them. It's the best choice I ever made. 5 stars all the way!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

I don't know what I would do without my treatment here. Dr. mitchicani is an excellent doctor who really takes the time to listen and help me. All of the staff are very nice and curtious.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

I get in and out pretty quickly but the wait time after seeing doctor to get next appt. is too long. Also calling to talk to the nurse can be frustrating and I don't know if my message was received or not. One time I was out of my medicine for almost 2 days because a refill wasn't called in. Other than that, everyone is friendly and thorough and I am satisfied with my pain management plan.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Receptionist always very nice, no long wait, nurses are very professional yet friendly

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Receptionist was friendly and the nurse was excellent

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

All is good. Nice and friendly service and staff .

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

I really enjoy pain management center of Paducah key I've have been treated like family since the beginning n staff and doctor and nurses do excellent work I've been coming here for years I have no complaints at all Thank you charity h Morris

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

I love how friendly & professional the staff is whenever I come in for an office visit. However, I would prefer a written script at the time of my appointment as my pharmacy is usually closed by the time I get off work in the evenings. Other than that I have nothing really to add. Your facility is clean, professional and seemingly well run. In my opinion, Paducah is very fortunate to have the Manchikantis here.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

My experience has been great here. Since I've been coming it has helped my pain a lot. The injections have helped a bunch.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Dr. Laxmaiah Manchikanti's Credentials

• Gandhi Med Coll, Univ Hlth Sci, Vijayawada, Hyderabad, Ap, India (Grad. 1972)

Amerigroup