Ratings for Dr. Laxmaiah Manchikanti

I have been coming to pain management for over five yrs now do to an accent through out this time all your staff has been very helpful and knowledgeable

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

I come here for treatment I have many spine and neck problems they are always kind and make me feel comfortable and listen to what I have to say my treatment are life saving to me and I am so thankful for the great and very helpful staff the doctor is great and helpful I always feel blessed to come here

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

I have been to pain management for a few years now and without it I could not have made it I live alone and have to tend to myself I still have trouble doing some things but at least I have my indapendance

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

Staff was friendly, did not have to wait one for my appointment.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

Dr Mach is a very good doctor,he knows exactly how to treat my pain

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

The experience at the Pain Management Center is a great one. The staff are very nice, and best of all the treatments and medication help very well for the pain.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

Very Rude receptionist Would not listen to me while trying to explain my Insurance The lady in the Billing Depth needs to go back and learn about billing and Insurance !

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

I always have a pleasant & comfortable experience at all of my appointments. I have been to other doctors in the past but feel that I get heard & treated most respectfully here at the Pain Management Center. I truly recommend anyone suffering from chronic pain to seek treatment with them. It's the best choice I ever made. 5 stars all the way!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

I don't know what I would do without my treatment here. Dr. mitchicani is an excellent doctor who really takes the time to listen and help me. All of the staff are very nice and curtious.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

I get in and out pretty quickly but the wait time after seeing doctor to get next appt. is too long. Also calling to talk to the nurse can be frustrating and I don't know if my message was received or not. One time I was out of my medicine for almost 2 days because a refill wasn't called in. Other than that, everyone is friendly and thorough and I am satisfied with my pain management plan.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Dr. Laxmaiah Manchikanti's Credentials

• Gandhi Med Coll, Univ Hlth Sci, Vijayawada, Hyderabad, Ap, India (Grad. 1972)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Paducah, KY