Ratings for Dr. Ramon Alvarez-Leonardo

I went to Dr Alaverez once. It was terrible. He didn't listen, he judges, he belittled . He basically does every single thing that a doctor in his field should not do. I left the appointment feeling worse about myself than ever before.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

I can't believe I've wasted my time with this person. He will belittle you and thinks he's above everyone else including you, as the patient. I tried to communicate to him my symptoms and he would not listen at all. He's a joke of a doctor

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

I saw Doctor Alvarez today and found him to be exactly what I needed in a Doctor to treat my panic disorder and anxiety. He is not a touchy feely type of doctor, but very to the point and thorough. He explained the science of both my condition and treatment to me in a very methodical way. I enjoyed him being upfront, his plan of action, and his willingness to be accessible. As he put it, I will be the one talking to you not my staff. If you want your condition to be repaired he is the Doctor for you, if you need to emotionally talk to someone you should probably see a psychologist in addition.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2013

Dr. Alvarez was completely un-compassionate and seemed as if he was trying to put me down and belittle me the whole visit. When I tried to speak, Dr, Alvarez interupted me. I would not recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2011

I found Dr Alvarez to be very helpful. He's a younger (40ish) doctor, with a straight forward and upbeat attitude, who responds well to questions. He remembers me at each visit (2 a year) and succeeded in solving my depression. While he was getting the medications right, he was very open to the phone calls, or would relay information back to me through the office staff. I generally ask questions of my doctor and he is personable and open to answering them. This isn't a "hey, I'm the doctor kid, I talk, you listen" type doctor, he is conversational and open. If you don't understand the information, you just have to ask a question. Professional, but not stuffy.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2010

Dr. Ramon Alvarez-Leonardo's Credentials

• Wright State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)