Ratings for Dr. Christina L. SCHEIBLER-VENTRESS

Dr. Scheibler-Ventress is hands down the best physician I have even had. She's brilliant, compassionate, and committed to her patient's health and well being. If you are looking for a physician you can't do any better than this doctor! Regarding the facility, the staff and nurses are kind, knowledgeable, and efficient. I'm so lucky to have found this wonderful resource.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

Dr. Ventress is by far one of the best docs I have ever seen. She is very personable, easy to talk to, and she LISTENS. I have great confidence in her and always feel heard and well taken care of. I rarely have to wait very long, and she never seems to be in a rush -- always taking a lot of time with me. And she is not a "drug pusher" like many docs out there. My 10 year old son also sees her and he loves her too. Dr. V. is just a great doc!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013

Dr. Ventress and her nurses are fantastic! They are wonderful with my 3 year old little girl. Have taken the time to get to know her and talk to her at every visit. Highly recommend them for any medical needs.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2011

The office staff was rude at check in,I had to go back to the front desk 4 different times for paper work when they could have done it all at once. When I said something about it, I was told to leave this doctor would not see my daughter. I guess since I was not from the town of Chatham then I was not welcolm. I would never recomend this office to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2010

Love Dr. Ventress. I am 48, mother of 3 boys, 1 girl. Dr. Ventress is easy to talk to and responds to concerns. Issues that other Dr.'s brushed off were immediately addressed by her. Finally, a Doctor who listens!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2010

She's young and smart. Not one to push alot of meds on you that you don't need. Understands that there's no need to be on expensive name brands when generics will work just fine. My whole family sees her and likes her alot. She's personable and listens well. Doesn't give you the impression that she's in a hurry.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Christina L. SCHEIBLER-VENTRESS's Credentials

• Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

Coventry Healthcare
  • Coventry
First Health Network
GEHA
Mail Handlers
Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
TRICARE