Ratings for Dr. Ralph M. Neighbor

Love Him .... he helped me with 5 pregnancies. All were extremely unique. Dr Neighbor honored all my requests .... he made my pregnancy 'mine' . Love Him.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

All the women in my family have been going to him for years, excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

Dr. Neighbor was an awesome doctor. I saw him my entire pregnancy. I had twin boys, and he never once talked about having a c-section, which was good, because I didn't have to have one! He was very knowledgable and I loved his quick wit. My husband also loved him too, and we would recommend him! He also checked in on us the day after my delivery which my previous doctor never did with my first born, and he asked if I wanted to stay an extra day.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2012

Dr. Neighbor delivered five of my six children over a 14 year period. He was a wonderful doctor who listened and respected my wishes. The office staff was the best. When it came time for a hysterectomy, Dr. Neighbor was the doctor we trusted.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2012

Dr. Neighbor delivered both of my children. He and his staff are wonderful, warm, professional, and made both birthing experiences terrific. He actually sat in a corner of my room and dozed while he waited for my birth to progress. He also has a terrific sense of humor and quick wit so enjoy his quiet nature but don't miss out on that fun side of him! I'd highly recommend Dr. Neighbor.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2009

dr. neighbor is a wonderful, soft spoken, man an i'm excited to have him deliver my 2nd son. he seems very knowledgable, and patient and i have enjoyed having him for my dr.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2008

Dr Neighbor delivered all 3 of my children. He also helped me through 2 miscarriages. He let me have my births my way. He is just awesome. He is a soft spoken...mild mannered Man. I trust his knowledge and expertise. His staff is the best too :)

flag | Submitted April 28, 2008

This Doctor is great he has been around for a long time.Dr. Neighbor and is staff is understaning & caring.This is a great Doctor you can trust.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2006

Dr. Ralph M. Neighbor's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1972)