Ratings for Dr. Matthew J. Kraay

He performed a hip replacement in 2000 on me -got the leg longer than the other - replacement did not last one year and had to have it re-done in 2001 by a different doctor. When re-opened, the part in the hip socket just fell out. Dr Kraay denied leg was longer on a post visit he treated me like a nutty lady, had it checked by another Physician and it was 1 inch longer. Limping has ruined my life I am now an invalid using a cain the rest of my life - back shot, Rt knee shot because of limping. Like I said he has ruined my physical health.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2011

Great Surgeon, wonderful bedside manner. He performed hip surgery and am walking with zero pain and no brusing... Would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2011

He gave me two new hips in the past year. He is a tad brusque with bedside skills, but he is a genious on the operating table! He's the best guy in Cleveland for hips!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2008

I think Dr Kraay is a genius. He and his staff are kind, caring, professional. Words do not convey how life changing Dr. Kraay's care has been. I would recommend anyone to contact Dr Kraay for surgery. I had hip replacement and couldn't be happier. Wonderful, knowledgeable and caring doctor.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2006

Dr. Matthew J. Kraay's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)