Ratings for Dr. Jyothi N. Achi

This doctor is Rude, uncaring and not compassionate. She is not knowledgeable and unable to treat basic illness and unable to diagnose. I went with symptoms of anemia , shortness of breath and weakness with muscle pain and chest pain, and all she did was draw lab and tell me to juice greens and oranges. I had to call for my results a week later because she nor her office staff ever called me with the results. I called and asked if I could go and pick up the results and was told yes but if i had any questions about them or wanted to talk to the doctor about them that I need to make another appointment, All they are concerned with is getting there payment. None of the staff or Dr. Achi looks you in the eye and they couldn't care less of whatever is ailing you.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

Oh wow ~ I went to see her today with my family and yes, I am questioning the exam.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

I changed my Dr. Immediately after leaving her office! Her staff left me with the impression of being very uneducated and extremly rude!The Dr. herself was just as bad. Would not recommend this office to anyone, nor will I ever go back! Very unproffesional.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

This is a terrible doctor and staff I wouldn't recommend anyone to come here. The staff is unprofessional and the doctor doesn't care about anyone being sick, she's rude shows no concern at all.i took my two daughters to see Dr. Achi today because the girls were sick, she had a nerve to tell me to find a doctor on my own for their issue. She didn't even refer me to anyone. All she did was write down on a piece of paper the kind of doctor I should call on my own she acted like she didn't even care about the girls. And they are nine years old and twelve. Please I repeat don't go there. Find you another doctor. I've seen patients complain all the time. And the rooms are dirty they are not sanitized. She stay in the room with you for like 2 to 3 mins that's it. And the nurses try to rush you out fast. This place needs to be shut down for good and Dr. Achi needs to lose her license. Please beware of this place. Just terrible!!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2013

flag | Submitted July 13, 2012

horrible is all I can say! Dirty office that smelled bad. Very Very rude receptionist. Hour wait time. I left before I even saw the dr!!! Don't go here!!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2011

The doctor was in the examination room for less than 5 minutes and didn't even look at me. Not once did she look up from her clipboard. It took two months to get hold of her office because nobody would answer the phone. Find another doctor.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2010

This doctor seemed only concerned with giving me prescription on top of prescription, and all of the ones she wanted to prescribe were ones that paid her extra for referrals or something like that. She told me so herself. I would never recommend her to anyone. She seemed highly incapable of taking care of any living creature--not even an earth worm!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2008

Dr.appears money hungry.Request cash for 2nd office visits after receiving ins. pymt.To get refills that are usually 1 yr RX.Knowing that the ins. will not pay for a 2nd visit. Holding your RX hostage. No ofc staff will help.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2008

My impression was that she was either completely inept or passive/aggressive (couldn't decide) mainly focused on whether she can get reimbursed by insurance. Denies you're even her patient when it comes to signing forms/referrals for you. Is NEVER on time, overbooks each appt. X3. Her receptionist is (going by example) most likely paid to get rid of you unless you're making an appt.(the Dr. will not call you back,ever) She will tell you to come by as they are open until 4, then they lock the office at 1:00, and when you arrive as they are locking up, they tell you 'the Dr. will not be in until monday...so sorry. I don't know what to tell you'- YOU TOLD me to come anytime until 4! Why did I drive across the city if you knew were closing?. These people should be character skits on SNL, not in medicine.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2007