Ratings for Dr. Deirdra Greathouse-Williams

Dr. Greathouse is an awesome doctor. She listens to her patients and actually cares for the entire family. I have recommended her to friends and family.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

Terrible Dr. Never met with me, had the nurse talk to me about everything. Which was ok...it was an emergency visit for me so the nurse doing the test was fine. BUT when i called in and spoke with Dr Greathouse directly....HORRIBLE experience. She yelled at me over the phone and was incredibly rude and LIED that she had sent an order in to the pharmacy. Made it seem like it was MY fault that they did not receive it. I could hear her talking in the background to the pharmacy sending them the prescription. I was in HUGE pain, and she was just horrible. I do not wish her on anyone. Make your appt with someone, ANYONE else.

Submitted August 23, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Greathouse for around 10 years. She is a kind and personable doctor who takes the time to listen.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

Dr. Greathouse does not prescribe large quantities of narcotic to patients. Especially not new patients. One cannot walk into a doctors off and demand certain things. It's just not good medicine.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2012

I am 51 years old and have had major anxiety attacks since I was little. I found a Dr. that gave Me an Rx, that took care of everthing for Me. Unfortunatly She left Her practice to work in a hospital. My sister sent Me to this Dr., who doesn't believe in RX ing what kept Me sane for the past year.She gave Me Lithium instead.It made Me so sick , that I returned it to Her after taking it for 1 day.I tried to explain that the meds I had been on was all I needed and that I DO NOT abuse any kind of drugs. Her response was "I don't Have to give You anything" In 2 visits I spent $120.00, to be weighed, My blood pressure checked. This woman does not believe in helping with hearing the truth about what I have gone through. I'm back to square one.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2011