Ratings for Dr. Ramesh Sahjpaul

Dr. Sahjpaul did back surgery for me on dec.13,2017 he saw my mri would be able to fix my sciatica issue and had the operation if anything it worse after he was more interested in taking my money then me would not recommend him . Trudy Holmes would give him a 0

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

Dr. Sahjpaul is a fraud as far as I'm concerned, he is only out to help deny WCB coverage for individuals that are injured, Money seems to be more important than patients with this guy!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2018

He is a paid specialist for Worksafe B.C . expect a biased opinion not in your favour. He works at the boards office in Richmond on a regular basis. Beware there is something fishy going on here. Ask to see an independent specialist.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

I have had many back surgeries with this Doctor. He is amazing.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

Wonderful physician. Compassionate, kind, I felt very listened to and taken care of by him. I would highly recommend him to anyone in need. Went out of his way to ensure I was taken care of.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

, I've been on the critical list for 2 years after ariving in emerg by ambulance in north van lions gate being told I was on the emergency surgery list because of a Ct on arrival and after that the surgeons secretary keeps forgetting that I have been on an emergency list , that i'vevsigned the waiver ( twice) and now ..... 18 months ago should I even allow them to move ahead ? This is my spine ? , I'm in excruciating pain everyday u have no choice This is the doctor I was assigned, the same doctor who will do it privately for 14,00$ But in my case and complications probably close to 20,000.00 $ as a quote We'll see

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

34 year old M with chronic back pain for 7 years. Public health system would not refer me to see a surgeon and instead referred me for cortisone injections, epidural and physio (for 7 years!). I was not allowed to even see a surgeon in the public system. Dr. Sahjpaul carefully reviewed my MRI and concluded that micro discectomy surgery was a viable option. During the procedure it was found that the disc herniation was larger than the MRI revealed and that the herniated portion of disc had become stuck to the nerve. I am now recovering from surgery but I can already feel drastic improvement in my back and leg pain. This doctor has given me hope that I don't have to suffer in pain for the rest of my life. Wonderful surgeon and team at the Cambie Clinic. I understand that the clinic is a very sensitive issue for many, but the public system is failing thousands of Canadians despite billions of tax dollars being put towards funding. Something needs to change and health reform is needed. I would recommend Dr. Sahjpaul and the Cambie Clinic to anyone who has been failed by the public health system.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

This "surgeon" Destroyed my lower back. I now have "permanently herniated discs" and the scar tissue "enveloped the s1 nerve root" His last statement "no more surgical options for this patient"

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

best doctor, thank you for your time ,. u are the best nerousergon

flag | Submitted February 14, 2015

This Clown left me in far worse condition than before he destroyed my spine

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015