Ratings for Dr. Ramesh Sahjpaul

This "surgeon" Destroyed my lower back. I now have "permanently herniated discs" and the scar tissue "enveloped the s1 nerve root" His last statement "no more surgical options for this patient"

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

best doctor, thank you for your time ,. u are the best nerousergon

flag | Submitted February 14, 2015

This Clown left me in far worse condition than before he destroyed my spine

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015

negligence and ignorance of symptoms he think he can diagnose disk problems without MRI - exiting approach

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

In 2003 Dr. SajPaul performed surgery on my lower back to repair a disc injury. He is a rare breed of neurosurgeon-- kind, compassionate and caring. I was in severe pain for many months before I saw him and unlike another surgeon that I saw in the emergency room of RCH, he did not belittle my situation or act as though I was exaggerating. He found a way to get me in for surgery on an emergency basis because he could see how dire my situation was-- I was borderline suicidal from being in severe pain for so long. It is now over a decade later and I will never forget his kindness and the excellent treatment I received from him. I will be forever grateful for this wonderful human being and excellent surgeon.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014

Dr.Sahjpaul is a great Doctor! My diagnosis was a 1.5 cm bulging disc. I live in Alberta and was not able to get any care for up to 2 years. With all the pain medication I was on but could not get any relief from the pain! I cried every day for months. I could barely walk, could not sit and laid up in bed for months. I was able to get in to see Dr. Sahjpaul in only about 2 weeks and was booked for surgery right away! I am so Thankful to Dr.Sahjpaul and the Amazing staff at Camby Clinic in Vancouver. The recovery was slow, but it was absolutely worth it. I Strongly recommend Dr. Sahjpaul to anyone who needs surgery!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

Dr Sahjpaul is a very knowledgeable surgeon and I can't be more thankful from his surgery on my L4-L5 ruptured disc. The healing process has been quite nice and I recommend him to anyone who is looking for a legit, solid solution to end their back problems. His follow up has been very nice, even though I wasn't in the country, he called me to follow up.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2014

I am very happy with the out come of my operation so far. The healing process is still on going.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2012

I was referred to Dr.Sahjpaul after being diagnosed suddenly with a meningioma. I felt completely at ease and confident with Dr.Sahjpaul. It was removed 3 weeks later and my recovery has been successful. I would recommend him to anyone, I cannot thank him enough. His office assistant is also very organized and helpful.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2012

Dr. Sahjpaul performed a lumbar laminectomy on me 5 weeks ago with marvelous results. Don't need a cane anymore, can look up and stand straight and walk like a normal person. I have been relieved of pain that has dogged me for 38 yrs. I felt very confident under his care and his wonderful staff and the hospital personal were extremely kind. He also operated on my brother twice with excellent results (noted elsewhere on this page.) I'm very grateful and highly recommend Dr. Sahjpaul.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2011