Ratings for Dr. Christopher Selders

Absolute worst experience of my life. The staff is rude

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

absolutely the worst of the worst, that's all I can say, when my thoughts go back to the day I walked thru their door, I honestly cringe. He does not deserve doctor or dentist in title!!!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

Glad I read this before I took my 3 year old daughter to her first dentist appointment

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

This doctor have no compassion for his patience, let alone pulling teeth. I cant say if he have a legitimate liscence to practice or not but from my experience at his office, it was the worst. I've visited several dentists over the years and never got treated in such a a manner in which he(himself) yell at you for being in such crucial pain. He's very arrogant, his work is very poor and in fact i will never recommend his services to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2014

Selders made assumptions about my general condition . I know he must see the worst of the worst but should never group all people together. After reading reviews , I thank God I didn't continue my procedures with his practice. ( probably saved myself undue trama and pain) . Beware!!!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2014

Mr. Selders is not a good person. He does not care if he is hurting you. He puts you through the worst sitution you have been in then throws you out like the trash. The office door has no knob to turn, so it does not matter if your loved one hears you screaming they can't get to you. First thing they do is make you pay upfront, so you can't leave without losing your money. My friend was getting her teeth done at the sametime as mine. I could hear her begging for mercy, and more novicane. I was there throwing up and crying in pain. Please do not go there you will never get over it. Find someone who at least has some kindness in their soul.

Submitted June 15, 2012

Very rough and not too friendly for being the owner of the clinic. Then he procedded to break my tooth out one piece at a time. The tooth root had to be dug out and it was done with a heavy hand. I overheard that the patient he had worked on prior to me was in the chair for 4 hours getting all his teeth pulled and all of them breaking off. Yes, it is sad for the man in the chair and hard on the doctor, but is it any reason to take it out on me? When he was done he yells out to an assistant "Sutures!" I waited 6 hours to get one tooth pulled yet was there at 9:00 sharp as I was told. One is not taken back in order of sign in--there is a sign says that.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2008

Dr. Christopher Selders's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Top Urgent Care Centers in Pooler, GA