Ratings for Dr. Eric R. Wostl

I would not recommend this dentist. My family and I went in for a routine cleaning (he's in network). Within the first 10 min. we were asked if we wanted to whiten our teeth and get invisalign. I felt as if I were in a car dealership trying to sell me things. Three out of the four family members were told that we needed to do a scaling cleaning (too much plaque). It was odd since we get 2 cleanings each year. Then, I was billed an amount differing from my insurance claim. I was NEVER sent a printed bill although I asked for one. The receptionist would call frequently with the amount. I found this strange. Why wouldn't you print a bill? In my experience with other dentists, I always get a printed bill explaining the charge. I have cancelled all future appointments and will return to my old dentist that is out of network but worthwhile.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

Staff was very helpful, friendly/familt atmoshpere. Felt comfotable and in good hands.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2011