Ratings for Dr. Michael Webster

Fantastic. Dr. Webster is a gentleman. Superb. Wish he was still in the practice. A great doctor for our whole family.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2010

Absolutely outstanding doctor. One of the last of the guys who really give a****. Be glad ya met him, and be sorry he is gone, cause he was (and still, is. He ain't dead yet!)the best guys on the freaking planet. All I have is good things to say about him, he treated me well, gave me many tests and treatments to find out the best thing for me, "his patient". He takes his time, listens to your concerns, thoroughly examines U when it is appropriate and comes to very intelligent, logical conclusions to your complaint. And if he can't get an answer, he has no problems referring you to the best specialist available for your condition. To summarize, he is an EXCEPTIONAL DOCTOR and an exemplary human being.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2010

I had a horrible experience with this doctor. He waived away my repetitive strain injury, and said that he didn't 'believe in massage therapy' so refused to write a prescription for it. He wasn't helpful and I was in tears by the end of it, already coming to see him in a vulnerable state, it didn't help that he was so dismissive about repetitive strain. He spoke to me rudely and curtly in front of other patients. I was so shaken up afterwards.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2010

I met this doctor yesterday with a relative on a personal level. He had the utmost respect for all of us who had just lost a wonderful man. We spoke of medicine and I wouldn't hestitate to see him if I were in his area. Great personality!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2008

Dr Webster I find very thorough. If he doesn't know, then he will send you to someone who does as well will send for testing. He doesn't just blow you off, he does follow up.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2007

Follows up on my test results that he receives from other doctors if he thinks there may be a problem.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2007

If it weren't for Dr. Webster, my elbow would still be dislocated today. Known him for many years and he is wonderful. My elbow and I are eternally grateful.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2007

I waited a long time to see him, but the was nice and helpful. I would go back to see him again.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2007

Very thorough and helpful gentleman. I would recommend him very highly

flag | Submitted November 28, 2006

Quite professional. Serious minded doctor who went about my interview and left when finished. Doesnt accept new patients. PITTY.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2006