Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey A. Campbell

flag | Submitted May 13, 2014

My mother was a pt. who received several cat scans, x-rays, blood work, physical therapy etc. at his self owned facility. She had great insurance that paid for most everything. He was treating her for a fractured disc. After seeing that her treatment was not helping her she went to another Doctor who ordered another Cat scan. She had cancer in her spine and it had spread to her liver, brain, and lungs. We lost her on 12-23-12. I believe he was incompetent, a thief, or both. My mother could have possibly won her battle against cancer with a earlier diagnosis. He was rude that's for sure.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014

When Dr. Berry was alive this definitely was a family practice, but when he passed, and all the pain management clinics started getting shut down across the bridge, that's what that place turned into. The wait times are 3 hours plus. When I asked a nurse why my wait time was so long she said it was because they had over 400 patients on the schedule! That place is not that big. Which means they physicians are seeing at least 50 patients a day and the majority of them were there for pain meds and that's fine if you need it but i could hear ppl literally making deals for getting rid of their meds in the waiting room and what time they should be outta there. Plus they ran a bunch of fraudulent charges on my insurance and my insurance company has an active investigation against them as well, which probably helped get them busted b/c I am sure I am not the only victim of this.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

flag | Submitted January 28, 2014

have been a patient of dr cambells for several years but now he only sees new patients. the dr i see now is very good (gusnick) but the office staff do not follow drs orders. several times i have had to call back to check on referrals only to be told they were lost in my chart, or be told i could not have a ct scan because i hadnt had the xray first (which i explained had been done but evidently lost). i also had to go to the emergency room last year. it was explained to me that dr campbells office would not call back with my records. the office also did not have record of my sugeries tho the open heart surgery was done in dr campbells hospital. this is not the drs office it used to be and i am very dissapointed it has changed for the worse. i will be looking for another doctors office

flag | Submitted December 20, 2013

This place is a place known for handing out pain pills as long as you do what he says. I sat in the lobby listening to people talking about it! Also very rude, wont listen to your concerns and answer questions. Demands you take unessisary tests, if you refuse they say they wont help you at all then. Hope he gets busted for pushing pain pills!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2013

The front staff and check-in staff were courteous and helpful. Dr Campbell took his time with me explaining my questions in a professional manner. The lady that did my MRI was great. Very friendly and helpful. So far so good.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2012

My account with this Doctor was through a hospital visit of a family member. Dr. Campbell definitely has an attitude, he explained the patients condition in medical terms no one could understand and when questioned on what that meant, we were basically told it didn't matter if we understood or not he was the doctor and making the decisions. Please choose your doctors wisely,if you can't understand your condition you need to move on and find a doctor willing to explain in detail what is wrong with you. There are way to many drs. in this area to have to deal with someone so arrogant.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2012

I am very surprised this practice has not been shut down by OSHA. There is no crash cart on site in case of any emergency. Bioharzard is thrown in trash cans and there are no sharps containers. Along with the health and safety hazards in the office, the "doctor" and staff are the most rude and uncaring I have ever encountered! Please do not use the doctor!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2012

Dr Campbell is so rude & unprofessional. Last week I was in his office & had my 2yr old baby w/ me. He bluntly told me to never bring her into the office again or to find a new Dr. Those were his exact words! Needless to say I'm going to find a new Dr asap! I can't/won't just leave my baby in the waiting room & nor do I have anybody that I trust to watch her (being she's not speaking well @ all yet)

flag | Submitted April 13, 2012

Dr. Jeffrey A. Campbell's Credentials

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)