Ratings for Dr. John R. Cook

Horrible dentist. Dr. Cook clearly doesn't know what he is doing. Every crown or filling he has done for my family has fallen apart within 2 years. He seems unsure of himself as if he doesn't have the confidence or the knowledge to perform such procedures. The experience is always like a sales pitch to get you to buy expensive products or procedures. Cant believe he has a license to practice dentistry.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2013

Excellent office. Great technology and knowledgeable staff. Friendly!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2010

Rudest staff I have ever encountered, they roll their eyes when people are on the phone and when they check in. The hygienist is nice but they push way too many extra procedures on you, to make money. We NEVER would go here if it was not due to insurance reasons, when you do see the dentist, he is in for 2 min and basicly does nothing, they hygienist really is the brains here and does all the work.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2009

I was a patient of his for 25 years and when he first started his practice after taking over from the one who retired. To make this short. The DR. Cook new that I would not do root canals or anything else except fillings or if that bad to have it pulled. I explained even with insurance I could not afford those procedures. So all of a sudden after 25 years he tells me because I won't do what he asks, (Spend money to make him rich), he feels it is best I find another Dentist. This is leagal for any doctor to do. They can tell you they don't want you as a patient and there is nothing you can do about it. Good information to know if you hadn't already. Too bad, as I thought him and I got along ok.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2008