Dr. Benjamin Barankin

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Benjamin Barankin

Dr barankin came highly recommended to me by a few friends and my own doctor says he's the best dermatologist he has heard speak at many educational events. I was very impressed by his style and knowledge base and ability to explain things to my lay level. Strong recommendation.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Dr barankin has been screening me each year for skin cancers since I had my first one five years ago. He's very thorough and professional. I totally trust him and enjoy his personality

flag | Submitted September 3, 2017

Absolutely excellent experience with dr barankin and the staff here. They offer everything and the value is terrific as are the results. I'll be coming here until I can't walk.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

Best doctor I've seen for any problem in my 60+ years. Very talented and nice, he's very reassuring and can explain anything & everything related to the skin.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

My doctor said he'll only ever refer his skin problem patients to Toronto Dermatology Centre. I can now definitely see why. Everything about this place is just perfect. Glad to be in the best hands.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

Great dermatologist and clinic. Beautiful place, nice staff, easy to find, good parking.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

I got referred to Dr. Barankin for scalp deramatis. Another dermatologist relagated me to a life time use of a cortisol cream. The office staff called me with an appointment date but it was with a Dr. Monson. When I questioned the change in physicians, they were not particularly friendly and said they would get back to me. A week later they got to my GP and stated their clinic did not give second opinions. In my case they were not very caring or concerned about my particular situation.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

Lovely doctor he has help me so much. I trust him for all my skin.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

Super duper doc. Just love him! Clinic is so cool and beautiful.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Dr. Ben has been treating our family for a few years now with kindness and helpfulness and good humor, and ofcourse always the right fix for our problems. We completely trust him and his wonderful clinic.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Dr. Benjamin Barankin's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Benjamin Barankin is a Toronto dermatologist specializing in medical, surgical & cosmetic care of the skin. His undergraduate university training was in Life Sciences and Psychology at Queen’s University, followed by medical school at the University of Western Ontario and dermatology residency at the University of Alberta. Dr. Barankin is also a widely published author with more than 700 articles related to dermatology and he has gained international distinction as the author of 7 books on dermatology. He serves on the editorial boards of numerous medical journals and newspapers. He has served on the executive of the Canadian Dermatology Association, and in 2014, he was honored by this national association with the Young Dermatologists’ Volunteer Award. Dr. Barankin regularly educates dermatologists, family physicians, medical trainees, and the public on matters related to the skin. In addition, his expertise is frequently sought by the Canadian press and in medico-legal cases. Dr. Barankin & Dr. Anatoli Freiman launched the Toronto Dermatology Centre in 2010, one of the largest & busiest medical, surgical, laser & cosmetic dermatology practices in Canada. It is located at Bathurst & Sheppard (SW corner).

• English