Dr. Benjamin Barankin

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Benjamin Barankin

I always receive great care at this clinic. Dr. Barankin and his staff are all wonderful and caring, and make sure your skin receives the best care possible.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

Dr. Barankin is both medical and cosmetic dermatologist with lots of training. He has help me for both problems. I think he is th best out there.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2017

Amazing doctor so happy with his care. He is so nic too.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

I was referred to this doctor to assess my moles to look for skin cancer. He was very polite and professional. He explained what he was looking for and answered my questions clearly and directly. I had 3 moles tested and the results showed precancerous changes. I’m very happy with his care and the incredibly beautiful clinic was a pleasure to visit. I will get my family members to get their moles and spots checked now by him. His clinic offers a great deal of skin services and lasers that i will look more into as well for keeping the skin young and healthy.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

Dr. Barankin is a top notch dermatologist and Probably the best doctor That has taken care of me over the past 74 years. I know I can count on him and I enjoy visiting with him.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

Definitely the best cosmetic dermatologist. He has done belkyra for my chin and periodically botox and juvederm filler and I always love the result. I’ve made the mistake a couple times to go elsewhere closet or when I couldn’t get in to see him and I’ve always regretted it after. No one is as gentle and natural, & I never have problems with Dr. Barankin. His clinic and front reception are professional and lovely to deal with too.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

Totally a good experience. From being referred and how they handled my booking & reminder, to being nicely greeted by nicely dressed & professional receptionists, to meeting Dr. Barankin who is everything great that people say he is, this is the place to go to for your skin.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

Super doctor has saved my skin so many times. He’s detected skin cancer early on where my regular doctor wasn’t even worried. He’s removed a bunch of age growths for me and my skin healed beautifully. The clinic is so well run also.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2017

Love this doc. Love this clinic. My skin is way better since I was referred here. I’m so happy to finally have a plan for my skin.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

I am very happy with the care I received at this clinic and Dr. Barankin is the real deal star. Very caring and helped me a great deal.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

Dr. Benjamin Barankin's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Benjamin Barankin is a Toronto dermatologist specializing in medical, surgical & cosmetic care of the skin. His undergraduate university training was in Life Sciences and Psychology at Queen’s University, followed by medical school at the University of Western Ontario and dermatology residency at the University of Alberta. Dr. Barankin is also a widely published author with more than 700 articles related to dermatology and he has gained international distinction as the author of 7 books on dermatology. He serves on the editorial boards of numerous medical journals and newspapers. He has served on the executive of the Canadian Dermatology Association, and in 2014, he was honored by this national association with the Young Dermatologists’ Volunteer Award. Dr. Barankin regularly educates dermatologists, family physicians, medical trainees, and the public on matters related to the skin. In addition, his expertise is frequently sought by the Canadian press and in medico-legal cases. Dr. Barankin & Dr. Anatoli Freiman launched the Toronto Dermatology Centre in 2010, one of the largest & busiest medical, surgical, laser & cosmetic dermatology practices in Canada. It is located at Bathurst & Sheppard (SW corner).

• English