Ratings for Dr. Benjamin Barankin

I thought about having filler injections for my face almost two years before taking a leap of faith this year. I had my first injections from Dr. Barankin. I did some research and discerned that he is someone who takes pride in his work. I made the right choice. I appreciate that he is kind and professional. The results amazed me! At 45, I am confident that I look the best I ever have. Natural and youthful.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Super experience with doctor barankin. He is super nice and funny too. Very easy going but also professional and helpful.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

I fly in twice per year to visit dr. Barankin for my sun damaged skin. He has detected and treated me for many years and has probably saved my life by detecting some skin cancers. I love visiting hi and his clinic because it is a very polished professional place and all the staff are just wonderful. The whole ambiance of the clinic is clearly about serving people, really like no other place in Canadian medicine.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

I had a super visit recently with dr barankin. He helped me out with my psoriasis and removed some moles and skin tags. Everything healed so nicely and quickly as he'd promised and my psoriasis is almost gone now. Terrific guy.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

Lovely doctor. Dr barankin has helped me a great deal with my stubborn adult acne and with cosmetic treatments to look younger. Botox and juvederm treatments have been just wonderful experiences, and I had CoolSculpting for some stubborn fat around the belly and waist and the results there are also very nice. Definitely the go to dermatologist in Toronto if not North America.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Super dermatologist. I'm very happy with my care and with this clinic.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2017

I had my first visit with Dr Barankin and found him very down to earth, he was patient in listening to my concerns which set my mind at ease. The clinic staff were lovely and went above and beyond in assisting me. Super personable too! I will be back!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

First time I saw him was when he worked at the Polyclinic. He removed 2 moles and it was excellent. Painless and professional. Second time I saw him was at his own clinic. He rushed the entire appointment and my concerns and gave me some printouts to read and got up and sent me on my way. Unless I want a cosmetic procedure, I won't be returning here for any medical concerns.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

Dr. Barankin is a lovely dermatologist. He's always treated me with kindness & respect. He clearly loves to help people and is top of his game. I'd never go elsewhere for my skin.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2017

Excellent doctor for psoriasis. Really listens and cares. Offers all th treatment options and very respected for his knowledge.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017

Dr. Benjamin Barankin's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Benjamin Barankin is a Toronto dermatologist specializing in medical, surgical & cosmetic care of the skin. His undergraduate university training was in Life Sciences and Psychology at Queen’s University, followed by medical school at the University of Western Ontario and dermatology residency at the University of Alberta. Dr. Barankin is also a widely published author with more than 700 articles related to dermatology and he has gained international distinction as the author of 7 books on dermatology. He serves on the editorial boards of numerous medical journals and newspapers. He has served on the executive of the Canadian Dermatology Association, and in 2014, he was honored by this national association with the Young Dermatologists’ Volunteer Award. Dr. Barankin regularly educates dermatologists, family physicians, medical trainees, and the public on matters related to the skin. In addition, his expertise is frequently sought by the Canadian press and in medico-legal cases. Dr. Barankin & Dr. Anatoli Freiman launched the Toronto Dermatology Centre in 2010, one of the largest & busiest medical, surgical, laser & cosmetic dermatology practices in Canada. It is located at Bathurst & Sheppard (SW corner).

• English