Ratings for Dr. Daniel Freking

Very personable, knowledgeable, and concerned physician. He went to great lengths to insure that I understood my diagnosis and treatment. He spent much more time with me than what I usually experience with physicians. I would very highly recommend Dr. Freking.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2011

I've been seeing Dr. Freking for 12 years for my multiple sclerosis. He has been an outstanding source of excellent care and considerate discussions about what really matters to me. He has always taken the time to listen and to give sound advise, even if it wasn't what I wanted to hear at times. He always takes the time to answer all of my questions and to work with me to develop a comprehensive medical plan to manage my MS.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2009

Rude, insulting and accusatory. He is the reason my disease is now incurable. He didn't even know it was a neurological disease!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2007

Great listener, very knowledgable about multiple sclerosis and treatments for the condition.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2006

Dr. Daniel Freking's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1978)

HealthPartners