Ratings for Dr. Steven F. Tempel

I highly recommend anyone to Dr. Tempel. He is very knowledgeable and kind, as well as his staff. I had 4 wisdom teeth extracted and everything went smoothly and I recovered fairly quickly.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2013

Dr. Temple was very kind,patient and knowledgable on the two times that I needed his services. His staff even checked up on me the next day. I have and would recommend him to anyone. In fact, my son is going to him at this time.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

Very unfriendly, and failed to provide me a syringe which resulted in more complications after getting my wisdom teeth removed. Would never refer anybody to go to this doctor.. he made it hell

flag | Submitted November 28, 2011

Dr. Temple is a very nice dentist. He is real with you, and very knowledgeable. His staff is helping me get all of my wisdom teeth out, and have also helped with insurance so that I will be paying very little for all four extractions. He's a nice guy and his staff is nice, I don't know why he has no other reviews, but here in Bloomingdale he's a good guy to go to.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2011

DO NOT VISIT This doctor, visit one who actually cares about his patients. His office miss-communicated instructions, which resulted in them not performing my surgery, and blaming me for it. I then had to walk 3 miles home in freezing temperatures.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2011

Dr. Steven F. Tempel's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)