Ratings for Dr. Aurora L. Ciceovan

This is a real state of the art dental office with new equipment, spotlessly clean and well organized. The doctor is a super professional and a perfectionist, she will not settle for anything which is less than perfect. The staff are polite, friendly and knowledgeable, very efficient, i never had to sit more than 3-4 minutes in the waiting room. When i needed a root canal treatment or periodontal surgery, i did not have to go to a specialist at a different location, for they have their own endodontist and periodontist on staff. I would not go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

I have been a patient for 15 years and even I leave 1 1/2 hour away I come to Dr. Ciceovan to keep my teeth as perfect as always . Her work and medical knowledge is extraordinarily and more so she is a absolute perfectionist. My whole family goes to her and some leave even further then me but they will not go anywhere else

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

I've been seeing Dr. Ciceovan for more than 10 years and I will continue having her as my dentist for as long as she'll be in practice. Her work is very professional and she makes sure that I am achieving a level of comfort and not being in pain at all if possible during her exams. The office is very nice, neat and clean and the personnel friendly. It does make a difference to feel welcomed every time I am going to her office. That's the reason why my whole family goes to her for check ups and dental work. I totally recommend her for any new patients or someone who just looks for a good dentist.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

High tech equipment, state of the art dentistry with absolutely amazing results. Super qualified, professional staff, spotless office, always on time, no waiting longer than 3-5 minutes , and i`ve been a patient for a number of years. I would not go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

Dr. Ciceovan is very professional and caring doctor. I have known her for about 5 years and my husband and I love her. She always takes time to talk to you and answer all your questions. Exceptional service, friendly staff, pleasant and clean environment. She is very dedicated and takes time to take care of your problems. She is very knowledgeable and I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2011

She wants to do too much work and when I said no I found she was really rude

flag | Submitted April 4, 2011

Excellent dentist,brand new equipment,experienced staff,pleasant environment.I just wish i found this dentist earlier.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2010

Most people don`t like to go to the dentist but this doctor makes you feel relaxed and reassured that you will benefit from the knowledge of a top professional and state of the art dentistry. This doctor has the self confidence that only the best doctors are blessed with, because they are really, really good at what they do, they take pride in what they do and they stand behind the quality of their work. If you look for a good dentist you have found one right here.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2010

I went to Dr. Ciceovan as a patient,and then with my 12 yr old son and it was a very pleasant, comfortable experience. She is kind and she has a light touch.Dr Ciceovan is a GREAT DENTIST!! I’ll recommend her to all my friends and family. THANK YOU!!!!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2009

Dr.Ciceovan is the BEST dentist around!!!!! She has a wonderful chairside technique and manner. She is gentle yet has perfection in mind when treating your dental needs. She is also the sweetest person you will ever meet!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2009