Ratings for Dr. John T. Andronaco

Dr. Andronaco replaced my hip in 2006 and it is good in 2015! My recovery time was good too.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

He's full of himself. Doesn't really care about the patient. Everything is below him. To the rating that said it must be the patient..... That must be it maybe all the other patients who gave a bad rating must be the problem.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2009

I had an MRI which stated that I had a torn meniscus in the right knee. I had an Arthoscopy in July 2007 to find out that I had nothing wrong with my knee in the first place. I was not told until one week after my surgery since the Dr. did not wait to tell me or my family after the surgery was completed. I have since had two Epidural blocks, (no relief) and countless physical therapy. Now, I am in more pain then I was before almost 1 year later.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2008

I found Dr Andranoco and his staff to be professional, friendly and upbeat. I actually enjoyed going to his office. I plan to use his services in the future.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2008

Had knee replacement. Knee was bleeding after the operation for over 2 weeks. Finally, he went back in and found a staff infection. He immediately turned the case over to another doctor stating that if the knee has to come out, he does not handle the operation. He never came back to check on my condition. Also and most important, was he careless and as a result, I got infected? I do not know. Felt bad that he did not have the decency to check up or call to see how I was doing. Says something about a person.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2008

Had a hip replacement is worse know than before I had the surgery. I kept telling him something was wrong,could not even do rehab. Went to a new dr. and have to have the hip replaced again. But I knew something was wrong from the very beginning as soon as the surgery was done, never saw him in the hospital and sent someone on call to see me and did not even know that he performed the surgery with him. I WILL NEVER RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR!!!!!!!! And out of all the people I spoke with in visiting the new orthopedic they say the same thing the surgery he did only had to be done over by someone else. I am a young women just reached into her 40's and my life has been on hold for the last two years behind his mess. Try finding another dr. willing to go and correct someone elses incompetence!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2008

My son went to him for tennis elbow (more serious than it sounds and very painful) anyway he took care of it for him and seemed ot like him, the staff he had nothing to say about so??

flag | Submitted October 11, 2007

Doctor's Great. But his office staff must go. Yes rude....Very rude and unprofessional. They thin who they are. Forgetting they're only receptionists...

flag | Submitted March 24, 2007

staff is unpleasant and unprofessional. show no concern for patiences' well being.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2007

YES, I AGREE WITH 2/21 POST. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL TREATMENT BY THE STAFF. I RECOMMEND YOU FIND ANOTHER ORTHOPEDIST. I HAVE GOTTEN THE RUN-AROUND ON THE PHONE TOO.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2007

Dr. John T. Andronaco's Credentials

• University De Ciencias Med San (Grad. 1972)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Hackensack, NJ