Ratings for Dr. Taiba S. Nasreen

The service at Ace Dental makes going to the dentist an easy experience. Dr. Nasreen and her staff are personally invested in the betterment of their patients and go above and beyond for thorough dental work. I really appreciate both the quality and sincerity of the Ace Dental organization and trust that any future patients will truly feel like their getting their money's worth here.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2014

I have been a patient for Dr. Nasreen for almost a year now. love this place. they have completely remodeled the place. friendly staff. knowledgeable. told me some neat tricks to help me with my braces. explained a lot of the treatment plans to me. Also Dr.Saeed is a great dentist too, always remembers my name. My brother and his family used to go to this office, he recommended this clinic to me and now I'm very happy I tried them out. Now... I recommend it to whom ever is reading this. great office.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

Dr. Nasreen is a wonderful doctor and makes sure you have the prettiest smile. Her staff is friendly and professional. They make you feel comfortable during your appointments. Nicest thing is that she performs a lot of the work instead of making the dental assistants do everything. Go see her!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

Dr Nasreen has been in practice for many years. She is a kind compassionate person. Her office is limited to orthodontics and she does an excellent job.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

She's great! I've gone twice to Ace Dental and was satisfied both times.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2014

Very bad orthodontics by ageneral dentist who shouldn't even be doing. She is not an orthodontist. Check with the Dept. of Prof. Regulation or the American Association of Orthodontists.

Submitted July 15, 2013

great dentist. she gave me braces a couple years back, and i am very satisfied with the results.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2011