Ratings for Dr. Ramy Bahu

We've known Dr Bahu for more than 12 years. Far beyond his job as a dentist, he is a person I trust. One day, my son broke his front teeth while skateboarding in Lincoln Park, it was an emergency. People who never found themselves in this kind of terrible situation would never understand what it means to a kid, desperate and crying because he looks ugly, to have a dentist taking care of him right away. Seeing him getting out of his office with a smile on his face was simply a moment of relief and peace. I will never forget the way Dr Bahu treated my son that day. He is the best dentist I have ever seen in Chicagoland. Besides the annual cleaning routine we’ve been having for the past 12 years with his outstanding staff, we are more than satisfied for all of his fantastic work. Always on time, I never had a billing issue; everything is so well explained in advance. I will definitely recommend Dr Bahu to anybody looking for a real exceptional Dentist in Chicago.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2014

Trustworthy, punctual, great bedside manner... the list goes on. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2014

I gave five stars because of the individualized approach to my care, the education that I received, and the alternatives presented.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr Bahu's for over 3 years and he is a great dentist and the staff if fabulous!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Bahu's for nearly 10 years and am a happy patient. I think he is a thoughtful dentist and very nice to patients. What I like best about Dr. Bahu is that he has a philosophy that is focused on preventative dental care and long-term oral health. He takes the time to discuss the reasons for his recommendations so that, as a patient, I can make the most informed decision about my treatment plan. His staff is very courteous and the office is very nice; almost spa-like! (for a dentist’s office that is). Also, in the past when I have had the need to set up a payment plan for some major work I had done, they were very understanding and accommodating. I fully recommend Dr. Bahu.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2010

Found this dentist through 1-800 dentists. Dr. Bahu looked in my mouth and began telling me that my gum was infected due to lack of proper cleaning. I then explained to him that the problem started on the inside of my gum below the tooth with sore spots and eventually something hard and sharp protruding through. He didn't take the opportunity to further examin that area and just made some comment about infection seeking the shortest path out. recommended procedure and cost - a $200 cleaning. I passed on that, so when I refused to accept their treatment and asked if I could get a perscription for an antibiotic, I was told that there would be an additional charge of $59! they wanted me to pay on top of the $125 for exam and x-ray. Outragous! This dentists is more concerned with maximizing revenue than providing patient care. I would reccomend going elsewhere. The little pieces of bone or whatever it was worked their way out and tooth is fine now, no thanks to Dr. Bahu

flag | Submitted July 8, 2010