Dr. Simona Balan

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Simona Balan

Love this dentist. She is wonderful, has people skills, makes me feel at ease and I highly recommend her. Thank you for all you do for me and my familiy.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2019

Very very calm and full of smiles. You sit and talk and ask questions and she is giving you advice with so much ease. It was like she was a friend not a dentist. All my questions were answered and I enjoy going for my regular check up.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Wonderful doctor. Very nice and caring. Her office is amazing. It feels like home. Highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

Very happy with this dentist. Explained in detail everything. Good skills, wonderful hands.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2014

Amazing dentist. I feel very lucky to have found her. Great hands, I don't have that fear of dentist anymore. Highly recommended. Best dentist in Chicagoland.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013

Very good dentist. She is kind and caring, takes her time in explaining everything. She is very confident and knowlegeable. She treated me like a person, I admire Dr. Balan. Her office is beautiful, great atmosphere and wonderful staff. I will always go to her.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2012

Dr. Simona Balan's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Simona Balan finished dental school in May 1999 from the University of Illinois (UIC). During her time in school she knew it was important to study hard and keep her grades high. Her dedication to dentistry would be recognized later in her dentistry career when she would be named America’s Top Dentist in 2009-2011. Her dedication to learning dentistry is what helped her study hard and push through successfully until she graduated.

• English