Ratings for Dr. Carl R. Lang

Dr . Lang, simply, saved my life. Like the other reviewers, ten years ago, I was in for my annual physical and told Dr. Lang I "just didn't feel right". I'm still not sure if he suspected something or not, but that afternoon, I had a CT scan, was at my gynecologists office and within three days, in surgery for a stage 4 ovarian cancer, which I survived. I owe my life to him (and all the other doctors) who cared for me). He has always made me feel like I can have all the time with him that I need.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Dr. Lang is a caring Physician but has too many patients now. I will be leaving this practice soon because the staff, they are terrible except for the referral gal. I don't get return phone calls from my Doctor 1 out of 4 and the front desk who answer the phone are unorganized and have no idea how to handle anything. After 30 years bye bye..I don't have time for that.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013

I feel comfortable going to Dr. Lang about any issue that comes up. He is SO patient, compassionate, knowlegdeable and kind. I cannot say enough about him. I would reccomnd him to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2011

He and his office is being investigated for Fraud. I was recommended to go there by a couple of my friends who used to use the services of that office a year ago but it seems that the quality has degraded remarkably

flag | Submitted October 11, 2008

I've been seeing Dr. Lang since 1983 and he is now seeing my son. He is an outstanding physician, he never rushes an appointment, and I believe he genuinely cares. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2008

Best internist I've been seen by. He is very thorough, caring and never rushes the exam. Great guy.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2008

I am over 60yr & I hate going to doctors, but Dr. Lang is the first doctor that I feel listens to me & that I can relate to.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2008

DR. LANG SENT ME TO THE HOSPITAL FROM HIS OFFICE BECAUSE MY HEART WAS 180 AT REST. I SUBSEQUENTLY WENT INTO SHOCK THAT NIGHT AND MY ORGANS STARTED SHUTTING DOWN. I SURVIVED THAT NIGHT/MORNING AND SPENT THE NEXT WEEK IN THE HOSPITAL TRYING TO GET MY HEART RATE/BLOOD PRESSURE DOWN, AND ATTEMPT TO MEDICATE SO MY IRREGULAR HEARTRATE REGULAR AGAIN. DR. LANG IS AN AWESOME DOCTOR AND HUMAN BEING.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2008

Dr Lang saved my husband's life. My husband went in feeling fatigued and Dr Lang sent us by ambulance to the hospital where further tests discovered a pulmonary embolism (blood clot in his lung). After many test the ER was ready to send us home but they decided to do one more test since Dr Lang had seen something he found serious enough to send us there and that is when they found the clot. I thank God for this doctor and the ER docs at NW Community Hosp.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2007

Dr. Lang has been my whole families physician for years. He is one, no he IS the best Doctor anyone can have. He's always there for you and always answers all of your questions. Your concerns are his concerns. He is wonderful and I & my family (all 5) love him. He never makes you feel rushed or as if your wasting his time. We truely found on of the BEST.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2007

Dr. Carl R. Lang's Credentials

• Finch U Of Hs/Chicago Med Sch, North Chicago Il 60664 (Grad. 1980)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Arlington Heights, IL