Dr. Michael D. Carlstrom

Ratings for Dr. Michael D. Carlstrom

Great Dentist and clinician!...Love Love him!!!..

flag | Submitted November 8, 2015

i switched to dr. carlstrom about 2 years ago as my dentist retired, he was recommended by a friend of mine. dr. mike has opened my eyes to pain free dentistry! i am a diabetic and have end stage kidney disease, he always makes sure to ask about my care and feeling and check for any medication interactions. i have been pleased with the things you expect from a true professional, such as cleanliness, latest equipment and a pleasant staff. what really made a impression on me is the way he listens to my concerns, offers options and works to find the best possible solution i have had poor dental care, (my fault,) for many years. Dr. Carlstrom has put me on the road back to better health and is pleasant to bot. i have convinced my wife and daughter to begin seeing him, and will recommend him to all.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

Dr Carlstrom and his staff has always been polite and courtious over the years. He's knowledge and willingness to provide a second opinion won me over with his conservative approach . He listened to my concers for both me and my family saving me from way more procedures and money than than previously recommended. Very happy with what was done. Thanks Dr Mike!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Carlstrom's for over 10 years. My experiences at his office have always been positive. His staff is always courteous and professional. Whenever I have had concerns he and his staff have always made it a priority to see me as soon as possible. Prior to coming to Dr. Carlstrom I dreaded going to the dentist. I don't feel that way anymore and now come in regularly for my check-ups.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

Dr.Carlstrom has a terrible emergency policy. It doesn't exist. On two occasions I needed major help and they could not find time to even see me to make sure I didn't have an infection. The first occasion was an abscessed tooth that had a bone infection. There was pus under my gums and they directed us elsewhere because they were booked. Thereafter I went to another place and waited 3 hours to be seen. Then, today, I called about having him look at one of my teeth that had been chipped and hurting. They then stated they could not see me till Thursday. They are incredibly unprofessional. I went to a new dentist today and they fit me in under short notice and were more welcoming than any other dentist I have been to.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

Dr. Carlstrom fitted me for new dentures. They were perfect. I only had to come in for one adjustment and have been really happy with them. I would highly recommend him to anyone. Dr. Carlstrom was professional and very informative and explained everything to me. His staff was very personable and friendly.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2012

Dr. Carlstrom performed a major procedure on my teeth (4 tooth bridge) and never took X-rays. After I moved out of state, he began harassing me to have my old, outdated X-rays from a previous dentist sent to him so that he could file insurance for the couple of hundred the company would pay of the thousands it cost me. It seems my insurance company would not pay him the additional two-hundred without X-rays---Recently I received a collection letter from Carlstrom! Unbelievable! You do not neglect to take X-rays, then come back months later and demand old X-rays from another dentist because you neglected to take them.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2009