You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Rebecca L. Fitzgerald

Dr. Fitzgerald is so knowledgeable and attentive. My mom and I were in her office for a total of a few hours, but most of that time was spent in the exam room with Dr. Fitz, rather than in the waiting room (which seems to be the norm at most doctor's offices). She really takes the time to examine your face and thoroughly explain things to you. The nice thing is that she gave us her full attention the entire time we were there. It was as if she had reserved the whole day just for us. Her assistant was also really sweet. Definitely the best experience I've had at any doctor's office. I'll be going back!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2015

Dr. Fitzgerald is the best!! She always does my Botox and I wouldn't go to anyone else. She's fast and gives me the most natural results. People can't even tell I've had Botox. They just always say how beautiful and youthful my skin looks. Love her!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013

I received the Vbeam skin laser treatment for my acne scars and I am so glad I did it! The Vbeam skin laser treatment was well worth it and my skin looks 100% better. I would definitely recommend Dr. Fitzgerald.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2013

Dr. Fitzgerald is amazing! She is the first derm i've ever seen and I can't believe how wonderful she is! She was caring, on time, and listened to everything I had to say!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

I have seen Dr. Fitzgerald for many years and cannot recommend her highly enough. She is an expert in many areas of cosmetic dermatology (she teaches other dermatologists) and is never in a rush to finish a procedure. She is honest and open and her charges are extremely fair, given her training, expertise and time spent with you. I recommend her without reservation. A lovely, caring woman.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013

If you are looking for the best dermatologist in Los Angeles, look no further than Dr. Fitzgerald. She is a true artist when it comes to your skin and will listen to all of your concerns! :)

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013

Went for Ulthera and SO HAPPY with the results! I was recommended to her by my friend and will never go to another dermatologist again!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Fitz by a friend because I was wanting more information on Sculptra. Dr. Fitzgerald was so great, and assured me that I was a good candidate for Sculptra. I booked another appointment with her to undergo the non-invasive treatment, and I couldn't be happier with my results! I'd definitely recommend her to anyone in need of an experienced and caring dermatologist.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2013

I went to Dr Fitzgerald for Sculpra. It was the best decision I have made in a long time. She was very knowledgeable and helpful...not to mention on time! Thanks Dr. Fitzgerald! I would recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted December 31, 2012

She made me look 10 years younger in an hour! She used sculptra, juvederm, botox, restylane and a laser.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2012

Dr. Rebecca L. Fitzgerald's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1989)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Fitzgerald is so knowledgeable and attentive. My mom and I were in her office for a total of a few hours, but most of that time was spent in the exam room w..."

August 2, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=40746'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 1.8

February 5, 2014