Ratings for Dr. Kathryn L. Grady

Office staff are extremely rude. The one hygienist was rude and lacked customer service skills. The dentist Kathryn Grady always wanted to sell you something was not very pleasant to deal with at times. They do not tell you about changes made in the practice example taking blood pressures and face pictures of patients. First of all blood pressures will be high your in a dentist office . Secondly what if blood pressure is high you going to call my physician? I think the whole concepts stinks . As does taking anyone face for their records . I find this practice is weird In general and I use to leave there feeling like something was not right. Our whole family has . Left this place and went somewhere else's that didn't make me doubly nervous about getting my teeth checked A dentist needs to be a dentist. I don't go to my physician and say can you look at my chipped tooth .

flag | Submitted February 15, 2015