Ratings for Dr. Kathryn L. Grady

Beware of this dentist office! They will scam you for any charge possible. The billing is never correct and was charged over $225 for “behavioral management” for my child. Ridiculous! When I asked for his records because I WILL NOT be back, Dr. Grady would not provide nor could they provide a billing invoice that was itemized with the correct charges. My son had 2 baby root canals and 2 fillings. They made me pay $1200 out of pocket my first visit. When I questioned the charges and asked for an itemized bill it added up to $826. I asked the woman at the front counter and she says “fine! I’ll charge you the $826 if that’s what makes you happy” and rolled her eyes. This is ALL BEFORE they submitted the bill to insurance. At this point, my card was charged for over $2,000. When I called my insurance 3 weeks later, no claim was submitted - still. Very shady! They can never provide clear answers to their processes and practices. I would not recommending bringing your child here unless you want to get charged and arm and a leg. Always ask for your itemized invoice!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2017

Office staff are extremely rude. The one hygienist was rude and lacked customer service skills. The dentist Kathryn Grady always wanted to sell you something was not very pleasant to deal with at times. They do not tell you about changes made in the practice example taking blood pressures and face pictures of patients. First of all blood pressures will be high your in a dentist office . Secondly what if blood pressure is high you going to call my physician? I think the whole concepts stinks . As does taking anyone face for their records . I find this practice is weird In general and I use to leave there feeling like something was not right. Our whole family has . Left this place and went somewhere else's that didn't make me doubly nervous about getting my teeth checked A dentist needs to be a dentist. I don't go to my physician and say can you look at my chipped tooth .

flag | Submitted February 15, 2015