Ratings for Dr. Kabil Chunprapaph

I highly recommend Dr. C. He has done 2 of my crowns and several fillings. They all look and feel great; top notch work. All of them as painless as those procedures can be. And he always asks how I'm doing while he's working, just to make sure I'm comfortable. If not, he'll wait til I'm more numb and ready to go again. He's focused on making sure I am satisfied completely with my work, not just rushing me out the door. Again, highly reccomended.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

I changed Dentist due to new insurance. I read bad reviews on the dentist I was assigned. After some research I found Dr. Chunprapaph. His office was very professional when scheduling appointments. The office was very comfortable, clean,and modern. They were able to fit my three kids in on the same day and even were able to see me also on a Saturday! Very please with the care we all recieved and would highly recommend Dr. Chunprapaph.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2014

I followed Dr.C from his previous office though his new one is farther away from where I live. His new office is a beautiful high tech art gallery compared to the Naperbrook office. He takes the time to explain the procedure and answer all my questions and when it comes to the actual procedure, it was quick and painless, very gentle hands. His Oswego office is worth the 12 mile drive.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2012