Ratings for Dr. Inga Tuluca

Very mixed results. Does tests and discusses results. Do your own homework before you see any doctor recommended. She reacts negatively when you question her beyond the superficial. You own your own health and there are many good doctors in southern Fairfield County. Would not recommend.Very mixed results.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Dr. Tuluca is a great physician. My friend referred me and I referred my husband. She has a good combination of expertise and common sense. I have a thyroid condition and she has been great in helping (though I do want to note, especially in response to some other reviews, it is always important to see specialists as your primary doctor recommends if you have a specific, serious condition).

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

She is a poor practitioner and will make no extra effort to investigate chronic conditions. I have had severe medical problems while under her care for the past 2 years and she made no effort outside our visit to determine the cause of my symptoms. She's all too happy to refer you to a (poor quality) specialist to cover her behind because she's too lazy to do any research. I expressed my concern with her inability to diagnose my symptoms and now she's kicked me out of her practice. Her disdain for my suffering even caused me to have a seizure because she all but refused to adequately treat my seizure disorder. I had a full on grand mal seizure no more than 5 minutes after leaving her office. Stay away from her, right now she's trying to expand her practice and I pray she doesn't kill anyone with her incompetence. Save yourself the trouble and find a competent physician.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

I agree that the office staff are rude at times. However, Dr. Tuluca is a top notch physician. Not only is she knowledgeable but she is caring and always returns calls!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

Excellent bedside manner and excellent diagnostician. Dr. Tuluca is a wonderful physician!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2011

Called her, left a message, but never got a call back from her. Whenever I try to make an app. with her, I get another doctor, not her. Weird..... There are better offices in Stamford.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2010

I made the appointment months in advance and never received a reminder call. They charged me $100 for missing the appointment, totally NOT understanding and refusing to even listen. They just repeated over and over how it was office policy. There are so many better practices out there. Don't go to this one!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2010

Dr. Tuluca is an excellent doctor. She is great at diagnosis and when I was in the hospital, she came to see me every day even though she wasn't the doctor treating me for my illness. She is very thorough and attentive and returns phone calls promptly.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2010

Dr. Tuluca is a wonderful dr. She doesn't rush you, asks the right questions and is very thorough and knowledgeable. You can always get in if you have an emergency.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2007

Highly qualified professional internal medicine specialist.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2006

Dr. Inga Tuluca's Credentials

• Sverdlovskij Med Inst, Sverdlovsk, Russia (Grad. 1989)