Ratings for Dr. Carla S. Francis

I needed a crown re-installed after 5 years from a now retired dentist. They were able to make a fast appointment on a Saturday morning!!! The work was completed in 15 minutes. I payed using a discounted fee schedule from an insurance/discount program. A month later while flossing the crown popped out again and it smelled like a sewer (which made me think it had not been properly installed). Once again, I got an excellent appointment time. The office has a policy; payment due at time of service. I was told all was okay and I left. A month later the office sends me a bill for "replacement crown $0.00" "Limited oral evaluation-problem" $57.00. Yeah, its a problem all right, I cannot highly rate anyone who does not stand behind their workmanship. I was going to make another appt. for X-rays and exam, but I cannot afford this dentist's behavior. I did not request a limited oral evaluation, nor did I have a problem that I was aware existed. Much less did I hear of any results of a exam.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2013