Ratings for Dr. Steven P. Theodosis

Do not go to this doctor!!! He will recommend unnecessary procedures, him or his office will not follow up even if you are in terrible pain. Won’t take the time to explain WHY you are in so much pain. Don’t go. Find another more knowledgeable dentist

flag | Submitted October 19, 2018

I have been going to Dr. Steven and Franciska Theodosis since 1995 when the office opened. They are by far the most knowledgable dentists I have ever encountered. Steven is always extremely kind and professional. Dr. Franciska can come across as slightly arrogant with her witty comments and sharp sense of humor, which I personally find entertaining, but she is truly a wonderful woman and phenomenal dentist. Working with either of them is a great experience.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2013

I have been Dr. Theodosis' patent since as long as I can remember - 15+ years. He's exceptional! Caring, understanding, knowledgeable, explains things so you really can understand and follow. I've moved away, yet still only see him for my dental work.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2010

Knowledgeable, caring, great "chairside" manner, very skilled. Dependable. Patient. Best dentist I've ever had.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2009

I have been seeing Dr. Steve ever since I started going to the dentist. I don't ever mind going to the dentist and he is the best.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2009

I have been seeing Dr. Thedosis for over 25 years. When he went away from the city (Chicago), I had to change 4 dentists in 2 years because they did not match the quality service provided by Steve. I then found him in the suburbs and returned to him. Now, all of our family go to his office. Excellent service, very professional and knowledgable, flexible to accomadate cases needing immediate attention, always on time (has never been late in 25 years), very approachable and a very helpful staff too.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2009