Ratings for Dr. Nancy Ku

Great doctor. Very to the point, respectful and helpful

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Dr. Ku is a good doctor and the NPs that I've visited are very helpful too, but the reception staff are very rude over the phone and often don't answer the phone at all. They always seem very disgruntled and rush you off the phone.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Lovely staff! I couldn't ask for a better Doctor and I never feel rushed. I feel valued and truly cared for.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

I have been with Dr. Ku for about 13 Years. She takes care of me, my three children and my husband. She is a very kind lady and does her very best to help me. I am so thankful to have her as my Dr. Her staff have always been great. They do their very best to book me in asap and it is rare that we have to wait. Thank you to Dr. Ku, the nurses, the admin staff, the ladies who do the needles, the lab and the pharmacy. It is a great office.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

I have been with Dr. My for some years. NONE of the time been to the clinic made me feel comfortable! Ku is cold and not patient At ALL, seldom listen to me! The nurses at the receptionists are even worse, they laugh at my accent and tried to fool me which makes me feel so sad. They were also very rude to people especially on the phone! Bad experience there

flag | Submitted December 25, 2015

I have been with Dr. Ku for almost 25 years and she is just fabulous!!!!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

Dr Ku has been my physician for more than 20 years and I could not be happier. She removed an unusual looking freckle from my back, which turned out to be a melanoma and I couldn't have been more happy with her quick action to get me into see a dermatologist for further removal. For this reason I believe that she said my life and for this I will always be eternally grateful. As well, her office staff are always very friendly, pleasant and helpful.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014

I was a patient of Ku for about 24 years.With her she always said no news is good news.Starting from September until November I had gone to see Dr. Ku on numerous occasions due to severe pains I was experiencing.Each time I went into her office,she acted as if she didn't know me,didn't know why I was there,and always spoke to me as though I was an uneducated individual who she did not have time for.She never once took me seriously even when I was hospitalized & had visited her 3 times in a matter of a week.My last ultrasound had some pretty upsetting news which required seeing a specialist & surgery. A month later she never called. It took me having to switch doctors in order to get somewhere.For 3 years I had asked her to see a GYNO and she ALWAYS said no I don't need to,regardless of a long family history of issues.I switched & got surgery within 2 months.She has terrible bedside manner & doesn't take the time to explain anything to you. I thought you were supposed to trust your Doc?

flag | Submitted March 23, 2013

I was a patient of Dr Ku's for many years and was never really happy. I decided to switch once I had children. She was not very good with them. She also made me very angry - my son had an ear infection at 1 yr old. I called to see if she could see him the same day. The receptionist said she wasn't working (it was a Friday). So I brought him to a walk-in clinic, where he was prescribed antibiotics. Next time I saw Dr Ku she was upset, told me she gets 'negative billing' when patients go somewhere else. Very cold, not understanding of young kids' needs. Also, I was called in to review test results on a breast lump. When I arrived, she didn't know why I was there. I was so scared it could be cancer. waited weeks. I could tell it was the first time she had even looked at my results. Was a cyst, but she didn't explain well. Left upset. Communication skills are weak. Also, she doesn't ever know how long it will take to see a specialist. We switched drs and the difference is amazing. Switch.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011

Dr. Ku sends you to specialitst only after she has determined that she cannot do any more. I have had a reocurring bladder infection since October 2010. I am gettiung to see a specialist soon. TO be determined.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2011