Ratings for Dr. Peter A. Kics

Friendly, yes, but overtreats. Cash hungry. You are paying for all those giveaways, etc. at his office. Unnecessary treatment. Had an estimate for 10k (3 crowns, laser treatment, etc.) Turns out I needed 1 crown and a cleaning. I and my family won't be back.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Treatments are done that are not necessary and material that are used are not quality.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

Dr Kics is amazing. I feel bad because I usually call the day OF needing his emergency assistance. I have had an extraction and a route canal and he did an amazing job and was able to help me afford this due to having no credit. I would highly recommend him and his team! Also, he has great "bedside" manners. Really helps you stay calm under stressful situations like getting a tooth pulled. He would tell me about each thing he was about to do so that I would not be shocked by any pain. I would highly recommend him for children or adults.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013

Dr. Kics and his whole staff are awesome! I normally don't like going to the dentist, but appreciate Dr. Kics' "bedside manner" and like his style. Also, I used to go to another dentist in the area and Dr. Kics is about half the price!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2010

dr. kics and his staff are super friendly. they make going to the dentist a much better experience than one would think...the only thing i would suggest for them is to put in tvs or something to focus on. another dentist of mine had those at his office and it completely distracted me from what was going on in my mouth!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2009

Dr. Kics and his staff were extremely patient with me. I have a fear of dentists, but needed a root canal for a long neglected tooth. Dr. Kics explained the entire procedure to me up front, then once again as he performed it. It was less pain than I expected and the new crown looks and feels great!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2009

When I asked for my records to get a second opinion, he became rude and outwardly hostile. I felt that he was cash hungry and did not have my best interest at heart.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2008

Dr. Peter A. Kics's Credentials

• Northwestern University Dental School (Grad. 1995)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Arlington Heights, IL