Ratings for Dr. George E. Girardi

Showed up 45 minutes late for my procedure, in a big rush. Started the procedure before the anesthesia. When I said I feel that he said how could you your under anesthesia. I said then why am I talking to you? With that they put me out. Procedure was the second one I had. Had allergic reaction the first time. He said he would change what he used and didn't. I had a rageing sore rash and his office called and cancelled my appt. while i was on the way there saying we don't deal in rashes! Very rude and procedures made things worse.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

DR GIRARDI PERFORMED A EPIDURAL SPINAL INJECTION OF CORDI ZONE FOR A SPINAL SPUR ON 4/17/2012 AT THE RECOMMENDATION OF DR BIGGS AT ORTHOPAEDIC & SPINE CENTER OF THE ROCKIES IN LOVELAND. THE PAIN RELIEF WAS ALMOST IMMEDIATE. I NOW HAVE A RETURN OF FACET JOINT NERVE PAIN FROM 5 YEARS AGO WHEN I HAD RF RHIZOTOMY DONE ON 7 AREAS. I WILL HAVE HIM DO IT AFTER DIAGNOSTICS AS REQUIRED BY INSURANCE. DR ZIMMERMAN OF LAKEWOOD SURGERY CENTER DID MY FIRST RIZOTOMY 8/2009 WITH GREAT RESULTS.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

The best pain doc I have had in a long time. Very willing to help with any problems. My cervical injections have been great. He even did my carpal tunnel injections. And I plan on going back for help with my low spinal arthritis.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2013

Dr Girardi is thge only 1 who has done my injections and burnings over the past 5 years and the only Dr. other than surgery, who has given me much relief over the past 23 years. I have recommended him to friends and they also find him to be very satisfactory. I won't go back to any of the pain Drs I had before him.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2012

First visit seemed to go fair. The staff was great, did not have to wait to see the doc. he just seemed in a hurry. First visit was only about 5 minutes not much time to know about what's going on with a new patient

flag | Submitted April 18, 2009

terrible at spinal cord implants

flag | Submitted March 17, 2009

I felt this Dr wanted to be elsewhere during my very brief and rushed consultation. The same could be said at my procedure - didn''t even come by after to see how things had gone. Terrible bedside manner - and unfortunately despite the huge bill submitted to my insurance company nothing was achieved - I am still in just as much pain today. Very disappointed.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2008

Dr.Giraradi is great. His sceduling staff is not very good. They don't know much about insurance and are not very helpful when calling about your bill.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2007

Dr. George E. Girardi's Credentials

• Univ Of Il Coll Of Med, Chicago Il 60680 (Grad. 1988)

AHC