Ratings for Dr. Michelle A. Smith

I have been a patient for over 10 years, referred patients to her, and am a nurse. I left this doctor's care due to her "refusal to care for me by having labs drawn". I needed labs drawn due to a needle stick. Was willing to pay out of pocket as well. She did not want to give me the time of day, spoke only through her staff, and showed zero helpfulness or compassion. She was not like this when I become her patient 10 years ago. She has hardened in her bed side manner. Over the years, 2 of the patients I referred to her have left due to her "cold approach and unwillingness to LISTEN to her patients" and went to another doctor in the practice. I prefer to stay with my Health Care providers for continuity of care, but her refusal of care was the end of this. In my opinion, this doctor lost sight of why she went into medicine...its all about convenience for her and money.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2013

Shes the BEST, she has been my doctor since I was 12 years of age! I am 22 now!!! Love Dr. Smith!!! ;)

flag | Submitted November 7, 2006

Dr. Michelle A. Smith's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Top Urgent Care Centers in King Of Prussia, PA