Ratings for Dr. Perry Danos

Dr. Danos and his staff are very professional. They care that my teeth and mouth are healthy. His staff works well with my insurance company to resolve any issues. I highly recommend Dr. Danos.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2019

My family and I have been going to Dr. Danos ever since I could remember and I'm glad we've never gone anywhere else. Dr. Danos is very professional with his work and he makes sure to tell you specifically what to do to ensure your teeth stay healthy! The staff is very friendly and they make you feel welcome right when you walk in the door. I've recommended ProCare Family Dental to many close friends and family and will continue to do so!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2018

I have been a patient with Dr. Danos for over 20 years. I would totally recommend anyone who is looking for a new dentist to go here. Dr Danos takes the time to explain everything and the staff is wonderful. The office is very clean and easy to get too also.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr. Danos for about 20 years now. My previous dentist didn't treat my cavities properly, and after my first appointment with Dr. Danos, I knew I was in good hands. He takes the time to explain what he saw in my x-rays and during my exams, and what will need to be monitored. My wife, kids and grandchildren are all patients of Dr. Danos. The environment is very friendly and welcoming. The staff truly cares to get to know you, providing you with a ver pleasant experience. As soon as I walk into the office, I am greeted and I am called back to the exam room. There is very little wait time. The receptionists do a great job in explaining pricing. Dr. Danos genuinely cares about his patients and I recommend him to all of my friends.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2018

The staff is incredible. Friendly, courteous and HAPPY. Dr. Danos is very punctual and I am always seen on time. Dr. Danos is very caring, professional and an excellent clinician. I just had five crowns completed and they are great.I highly recommend this practice to all of my friends.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2018

I’ve been with Dr Danos for several years. Professional !! Honest!! Best dentist I have ever worked with. Pam and the staff and very friendly and professional.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

Staff is rude. Billing practice is deceiving, unprofessional and dishonest. I have asked for estimate and was given a monetary number. I have paid the deductible in full but every visit billing staff tells me that there is an outstanding balance even after full payment has been made. Crowns are ill-fitted. It is important that quality of dental services come first which did not happen in my case. I do not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2018

Growing up in the 50s/60s my nutrition was not the best so I have lots of cavities because we did not know any better. As I got older I neglected my dental health and thankfully I found Dr. Danos. He came up with a treatment plan that was affordable and painless. I have to say I was very nervous in the beginning. By the end of my treatment I was quite pleased by the results and referred my whole family to Dr. Danos.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2017

Staff was very friendly and helped with any issues I was having. My previous dentist wasn't as helpful, here I get treated as a priority and feel as if I have known the staff for year. Definitely will stay and recommend to all friends and family.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Being in the business world my smile is the first thing I know people notice. I needed to find a reputable dentist, it was time to really focus on my smile. As we age I noticed my smile changed my teeth shifted. I received a flyer in the mail and decided to go in to Dr. Danos office, what a blessing he is very professional and love how he takes you on your scheduled time. The best part is how he isn't rushed he took his time with me and explained in detail what was the best treatment for me . His staff is very friendly and helpful. I had the work done and so happy how my smile looks today . Wow what a great Dr.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016