Ratings for Dr. Tod A. Smith

Dr. Todd Smith is a great doctor. My father was going to another dr. in bluefield,wv who would not treat his high blood pressure. Once my dad saw Todd everything was looking alot better with Dr. Todd Smith's treatment and knowledge. Dr. Todd Smith sent my dad to CAMC in Charleston, WV. He had a 60 and a 70% blockage in his main artery. Dr. Todd Smith is responsible for my dad being able to live. My dad eventually had open heart surgery. Dr. Todd Smith has been excellent. He is such a caring person. He really does care about his patients. I also see Dr. Todd Smith for rheumatoid arthritis. He has always been good to us. He takes care of any health problems we have with his great knowledge of medicine. My husband also sees Dr. Todd Smith. I know that I can trust any treatment he suggests. If you are looking for a great doctor THIS IS THE ONE!!!!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2008

This man is a true God-send to my area! I have been under his care now for about 5 years.I have always found him to be thorough and has never failed to consider all aspects of a physical problem. He has several times referred me to specialists for diagnosis of treatment that required a specialist. He takes time to explain any questions I have about my condition or treatment.I have found him to be continuously kind and sympathetic. Bad news has always been delivered in a kind and caring manner along with the facts. I have asked him what I considered 'dumb' questions and he always provides an answer.All members of his staff are the most polite and efficient I believe I've ever seen. I have never heard anyone speak badly of him, but have had many people say that they wish he was their doctor. If there is one person I would entrust the physical care of my family or myself, it would be Todd Smith, D.O.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2007

This man treated my mother and placed her on 16 prescription drugs. She trusted he was doing the right thing. My mother collapsed in his office and was transported to the hospital. He released her in three days, her insurance would no longer pay, without doing an exit interview. My mother lives alone. She collapsed again within hours after being released. She was 10 minutes late for her next appointment (the monday following her release from PCH) and told to go home. My mother fell asleep talking ot you and couldn't put two sentences together. When my sister and I went with her to the next appointment and asked questions. Dr. Smith was rude and walked out on us. I brought my Mother to NY where she collapsed and ended up in the hospital. The doctors here at Cayuga Medical said she had been given a "toxic cocktail of medications" by a bad doctor. They were shocked my mother functioned as well as she did. My mother went to MUSC in Charleston, SC after leaving NY where she continued detox.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2006

Dr. Tod A. Smith's Credentials

• West Virginia School Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Princeton, WV