Ratings for Dr. Sammy A. Elmosa

Doctor is very rough with your teeth and rushes the procedure. Gums started bleeding because he was being too careless. Expected better especially since I waited 2 hours for a simple cleaning.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

I love this place.. Knowledge team yes the wait is long but so worth it . Bang for your buck plus not bad on the eyes

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

What a horrible experience. Waited thirty minutes, before they said are appointment wasn't in the system. I was upset, so they were so generous and squeezed my son in. Thirty more minutes and then they called us back to a second waiting area. 15 more minutes and they put us in a room. We then waited even longer. The orthodontist rushed in and did a few things in my sons mouth, then Called me over to look at what he was talking about. He the. Proceeded to talk while looking down my shirt. What a jerk! I walked out upset and disrespectful. I will let all my teeth fall out before I ever go back to this facility.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

Minimum wait time really is one hour. I had my braces done here and the orthodontist is great. however, sammy is another story. I had a wisdom tooth extraction here. He prescribed some awful antibiotic and now I have some intestine disease (colitis)!!!!!!!!!!!!! Avoid.avoid.avoid.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2013

Wait time is an hour MINIMUM. once in the chair, you are seen a half hour later, then dentist leaves, and doesn't return for another 45 minutes. This happens EVERY time we come. Absolutely absurd. Can't wait for new insurance so can run far far away

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

bad services all the way in everything they have. i end up in E R after i left from there when i asked dr mosa about why did he do that and what really happened was that he said that he is sorry and $2000.00 down in the drain.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013