Ratings for Dr. Kevin J. Kellerman

Excellent staff and very thorough...they really take good care of the patient.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

Dear Anonymous from Feb. 26, 2015, We appreciate and value your feedback. Our goal is to provide our patients with the best service and experience, and we are concerned that we did not live up to your expectations. We'd like to learn more about the experience you had so that we can improve our systems to better meet your desires and needs. Please contact our office immediately to speak with one of our patient relations support specialists so we can address your concerns over the phone, or arrange a personal meeting in order to exceed your expectations at future visits. We look forward to hearing from you to resolve your concerns. Thank you. Kellerman Dental

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

Dr Kellerman was rude and talked down to me. They gave me a tour of the office! What a Joke! They all act like robots....they even dress the same. I felt pressured into have fillings done the same day and the assistant did my fillings. What am I paying the Dr for. I will NOT be going back for the other 5,000 worth of work he said I need!!!

Submitted February 26, 2015

We got our moneys worth the Dr there causes you pain then claims you didnt say it hurt even if it down they dont allow parents into the back room either.The staff leaves you sitting in the back in the lying down position for 45 min never checking on you, and then by the time the dr comes back from the two other patients root canals that he is doing your meds have worn off. He also put me in pain and was an ass. he is to old to still be practicing and should retire. Dr Kellerman was no were I think he is made up

flag | Submitted June 7, 2013

I have nothing but great things to say about Dr Kellerman and his staff.Everyone there is professional and helpful with any questions I've had. I have had no problems with their estimates of any dental service received. All my children love going and have commented on how this is the best dentist they have been to. Thats saying somthing since they are teenagers! As far as the negative posts I've seen...I work in healthcare and all I can say is there are always two sides to every story...I have been going to Dr kellerman for the last five years and have never been treated badly by anyone in his office. If you need a good dentist who is friendly and up to date on procedures and always looking for ways to make things better for the patient themgo to Kellerman dental. You will not be disappointed.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

I have been going to this dentist for a few years now and have never had any problems. Very friendly staff, as well as dentist. They seem to be very good with kids here, as well. I would recommend them to others.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2013

They have clean office and generally do decent work. I HAD been a patient for around three years, more than once the amount that was estimated before the work was done turned out to be more after the work was completed. My last experience I received an additional bill in the mail. I contacted the office via there E-mail. I did not hear back in three weeks. I wrote a not so good review. I received a letter disputing the review. When I did not change it I received a threatening letter from the Dr. attorney. They stated that if I did not immediately correct it they would sue for damages, liable, get a restraining order, etc. In the interim they put me on an inactive patient list. They did open up my case, re-bill the insurance company which was finally paid. They seem to not understand why I will not return after this, after receiving a threatening letter from an attorney would you?

flag | Submitted August 15, 2012

Friendly and knowledgeable office. Would definitely refer to family and friends.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2009

When I went for a routine cleaning, I was told I needed a "deep cleaning" because of excessive build-up and assured that it would be covered by my insurance. Sure enough, my insurance denied it saying my x-rays showed there was no need for the procedure. When I asked the hygienist why she told me my insurance would cover it when she obviously hadn't checked, she said because some insurance companies do, so she just assumed. I had to pay $250 out of pocket for the procedure. The dentist also assured my that the pain in my jaw did not indicated that my wisdom tooth was about to come in, because he couldn't see it in the x-ray and referred me to a chiropractor for the pain. I did NOT go to the chiropractor as my wisdom tooth came in a week later. I will not be returning.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2009