Ratings for Dr. Arnold R. Deangelis

He claimed that I had decay in four fillings. He took x-rays and did not perform any dental picking on my claimed-decay. He drilled my old fillings and put in new fillings. Those four teeth cracked and I needed crowns within a few weeks of him working on my teeth. He did not address any problems I had after his work. He merely wanted to get to other fillings, which I still have intact as they were when I left his office years ago. I would suggest to anyone, DO NOT GO TO THIS DENTIST!!!!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

I would not recommend this dentist to anyone. He is a total fraud and will perform unnecessary work and make it such a poor quality that you will end up spending more money. He will not take responsibility for the shoddy work that he does. My husband and daughter in law also went to him and are having major problems with all the dental work he performed. Once you confront him he will treat you with disrespect and is extreamly arrogant and will refuse to fix his mistakes. He is a fraud...stay away.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2012

I had a terrible experience with this doctor. I have four crowns, that I did not need because of this doctor.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2011