Ratings for Dr. Linda D. Dahl

I am a professional singer and have seen ENT's all over the country over the past 30 years. I can't recall ever feeling more comfortable. Dr. Dahl is very knowledgable, up-to-date, patient, caring, kind, professional, people-friendly and straightforward. She never rushed me, yet spoke of many solutions and causes of my situation and offered insightful advice and approaches for treatment. She gave a very complete and thorough second opinion to a previous doctor's proposed treatment. Very confident, self-assured, but never dominating. She's a very successful surgeon, but never pushed surgery, even suggested against it at this time. After my first visit, I trust her completely. Her staff are every bit as warm-heated and professional as she is. For you singers out there, she does have and did use a strobescope on me. I've had them countless times and she is by far the gentlest, smoothest and got fantastic results very quickly. Very happy to have found my new ENT! She's terrific!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2014

As an advanced nurse, who has worked with surgeons for 17 years, I know the indicators. I give her the highest rating .She is brilliant and up to date…and great personality. She operated on my children and husband…the recovery was much less than other consultations predicted and results perfect. My whole family thinks the world of her as a doctor.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2013

Dr. Dahl and her staff are extremely friendly. I've never had a bad experience with them. The wait time could take longer than expected but it is worth it. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2013

Decided to write a review because I want to share my experience. I had a prob and got an appt right away. The first people you encounter are the staff and they are extremely friendly. I had a doctor decades ago who always took photos of his pts and wondered why they all didn't do it. Well she's doing it.Dr. Dahl is a very, very smart physician and she's on target with her opinions. I recommend her highly. She is also very pleasant.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2013

I thought when I was rushed last time, it was the exception rather then the rule. As a physician I found that she is a good diagnostician...but I felt so rushed.Last I was there (time before last) I had two questions and she was ans them as she walked out the door. Same thing this time..like she couldn't wait to get me out of her office. I won't go back...I think Iwas in her office a total of about six minutes.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2012

My first appointment was 1.5 late. Then Dr.Dahl sent me to do do cat scan. I was supposed to get a call back to schedule a new appointment after dr Dahl reviews the results. Nobody ever called me back. I called the office a week later and was told that the doctor will call me following week. She never did. I then sent her (office) an email asking to contact me and saying that not following up with a patient is not a professional behavior. I never heard back from Dr Dahl or her office. I am really disappointed with her.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2012

I MADE AN APPT FOR A THIRD OPINION FOR tUBES IN MY 5 YEAR OLDS EARS. THEY FIRST STUCK US IN A CLEAN ROOM THEN MOVED US TO A DIRTY ROOM WHERE THE NURSE CLEANED THE WHOLE ROOM, SHE PUT UP THE DIRTY EAR AND NOSE THING WITHOUT CLEANING IT AND THEN PUT IT BACK ON THE COUNTER TO BE USED AGAIN. I NOTICED THIS AND WALKED OUT. GOT MY 20.00 BACK AND TOLD THE FRONT DESK THAT I WOULD NOT ALLOW ANYONE TO TOUCH MY SON IN THAT OFFICE!!!! GROSS, UNHEALTHY DO NOT GO HERE!!!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2012

It seem very odd that the results of MRIs take over a week to get. I have never had to wait one whole week and still waiting for a dr. to call me back with some info.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2011

I went to Dr. Dahl with chronic sinus infections. She treated me for my current infection and we discussed options to help prevent them in the future. She used her endoscope and told me that I had a severely deviated septum (which I kind of already guessed). She said that it's possible the deviated septum increases my sinus problems, but that it mostly affects breathing. She said that it's important to try all other treatments before surgery (look for allergies, food sensitivities, use neti-pot, flonase, sudafed, etc.) because there is no guarantee that surgery would help. I liked her approach; she wasn't pushy, and definitely listens to patient concerns. The next week I decided to have the septoplasty and bilateral turbinate reduction done and scheduled my surgery for 3 weeks later. Everything went really well, and I couldn't have hoped for a better experience! I highly recommend Dr. Dahl as both an ENT Dr. and Surgeon!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2010

I spent 30 years in nursing and have a pretty good handle on good and bad doctors. Dr. Dahl gets 10+ in every category. She is caring...she is patient, she answers questions, she gets diagnosis right. Yes, I had to wait, but so what...someone waited for me to come out. The women at the desk are totally friendly and the woman who works for Dr. Dahl is informative and very friendly..I have nothing negative to say. Park in front of the building at 10 AM, sit there until 10:30 and you're free an clear for a parking spot all day!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2010

Dr. Linda D. Dahl's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1998)