Ratings for Dr. Tina A. Shroff

"Doc" Tina is a rude, arrogant woman. She has no respect for others. IF she is nice to you - beware - she is just looking for a way to get something from you. Probably the nastiest person I have ever met!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

I find Dr Shroff to be a dedicated,very knowledgeable and thorough dentist. I've been a client for 4yrs and have seen her take walk-ins and emergency patients well after office hours have ended. I have observed her working with many students and expecting the best of them and going the extra mile to give them valuable learning experiences. she takes the time for private consults to explain all options and her follow-up includes evening and weekend calls to make sure you are healing well and answer questions. I have been a dutiful dental patient since a child and I would rate her care quality as exceptional. Her prices are reasonable and she is willing to do payment plans.I recently had an phase 1 of an implant and still have a long way to go. I waited a year and researched options and decided she was offering the best options at the best price with the best dentist. She speaks loudly at times,for the benefit of her staff and the students; and may be mistaken as being rude--not so.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2014

Dr was very rude, talked about her personal business. Told me how much medication she was on (5) to be exact. Also told me how stressful her job is. Late each visit, was left for long period several times during treatment. So unprofessional. I will not be going back. I have a HMO w/First Commonwealth. Office unclean, will not recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

Very rude to her employees and to us patients. Plus the office is dirty and freezing.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2013

Not only was the doctor late, but she was very rude to me and the other patients too. She has a broken hand and I heard her yelling out "open your mouth I cant do everything dont you see I have Broken my hand!"

flag | Submitted October 4, 2011