Ratings for Dr. Shahla Asvadi

The office was clean but she has no nurses, it is an office of just her and her receptionist. The receptionist was unprofessional and was very angry and kept on sighing while she worked on my paperwork. I went to her office due to rashes on my back but she didn't even try to touch it or look at it carefully or listen to how and why I thought I may have gotten it. Although there were nobody else waiting, I was rushed out of the office. I did not trust her diagnosis so I went to another doctor and got different diagnosis and a much better attention. The only reason why I went to her was because I was able to get an appointment right away but now I know the reason... Nobody wants to be seen by her. The prescription she wrote was also not well written that the pharmacist at a store had to call the doctor to get it clarified.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Dr. Asvadi is knowledgable and "no nonsense" in my experience. My primary recommended her for this reason. Her relaxed personality and bedside manner made me feel confident and comfortable in her office. I had a couple of questionable lesions and she treated them quickly and painlessly 4 years ago and they still have not returned...nor were there any scars left from the laser treatment. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2012

I liked this doctor very much. She treated my tattoos with a laser several years ago. She was very reasonably priced, kind, pleasant, and I could not say a bad word about her.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2008

Extremely poor. I have never had such a bad experience. No consideration for pain even after I requested special consideration. Left a permanent scare. After searching for doctors in a quick time-line, I was able to get into her on a moments notice. Perhaps the quality of care and the availability are related in this case. I would love to hear if other have had a similar experience. I would be surprised if this was not the case.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2006

Dr. Shahla Asvadi's Credentials

• Shiraz Univ Of Med Sci, Shiraz, Iran (Grad. 1970)

UnitedHealthcare