Ratings for Dr. Jordan R. Oland

Switched to Dr Oland after less than great experience with another gynecology office's staff. Initial consult was great, however was the last time I ever felt like I wasn't just another $ in his pocket. Based on my experience, he honestly should not treat woman with gynecological issues and should only be an obstetrician. He was extremely dismissive during my appointment and was barely in room to answer questions, couldn't "run" out door quick enough. His nurse I've had the displeasure of dealing with for last month is truly a piece of work, but he's not all that great so why should his staff be any better!!!! My advise, if you are not pregnant and need a gynecologist, look somewhere else, you and your issues will NOT be a priority to this Dr.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2016

He is such a great OB every visit he answers all my questions and includes my husband in everything and explains all the tests and everything I highly recommend him to women for prenatal care

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

He's the best OB. I love him. He helped me through my miscarriages and saved my life when I had an ectopic pregnancy. He was with me every stop of the way through my pregnancy. He answered all my questions and took his Time. He such a fantastic doctor!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015

He is a good Dr. he helped me a lot!! I am happy I chose him as my Dr.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

Very compassionate, cares about his patients. I am so happy I chose him as my OB, he came in on his day off just to my cesearean. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for that right dr. His staff is super,friendly and you build a relationship with all of them especially when your pregnant cause your constantly there. I'm going to miss seeing all of them! Dr Oland is the best out there!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2015

Horrible!! It was my first time going. Given that I was new to the office I had a hard time getting to the location. The receptionist was rude, lecturing me about punctuality and how I even was at the wrong location. She was no help what so ever. Due to the horrible experience of first ever contact I refuse to go back. I didn't even get a chance to see the DR. She could of been more helpful given that it was my first experience ever. I admit, it was my fault for not making sure I was attending the wrong place. Had I'd been given that information.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014

Dr. Oland is very compassionate and takes a lot of time to answer questions and even after hours in emergency situations. I've never come across such a kind and caring doctor before and he has been a blessing for us!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

I dont understand how everyone is having such great reviews with him. He is horrible. Refuses to help me with my problem. Suggests use something over the counter, when that does not help. I also had to tell him I had an infection and for him to prescribe medication for me. He failed to notice it three times. Still in pain and looking for a new doctor. Would not recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

Came back to this Dr. because he helped me deliver my first daughter, he was there with me every step of the way. He is very kind, he has helped treat my two other sisters one for a cyst and the other on a pregnancy. He used to see you himself at every visit, now he has a nurse attend you. They bring you to your room within 30 minutes, the Dr. spends about 5 in your room, he asks if there's any questions but your mind goes blur, and you think of a million questions later. This office has changed, but I trust him to do a good job, I'm paying money out of pocket for this Dr. because I know he is worth it.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

Dr. Oland saved my life. I was viciously ill for a year when it was discovered I had several large fibroid tumors that were enlarging my uterus, causing several other health concerns. He acted fast and surgery/recovery was a breeze. I have two tiny scars and feel like myself again. I would recommend Dr. Oland to anyone who is having issues like this. He was very kind and up front, professional and I am glad to have met him.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014