Ratings for Dr. Todd K. Malan

Dr. Todd Malan and his staff offer the most professional care and offer so many unique therapies that cannot be found anywhere else in the valley. I had the pleasure of Dr. Malan helping with the fullness of my breasts through transfer of fat and stem cells. I couldn’t be happier with the outcome and feel very blessed personally and grateful for Dr. Malan’s expertise. What impresses me the most is that Dr. Malan, a cosmetic surgeon, also has great passion helping patients with chronic degenerative diseases using stem cell therapies. He is absolutely one of a kind.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

Dr. Malan and his staff were nothing short of amazing. I have visited many valley practices in the process of getting some botched work fixed. After not getting the results I wanted the 1st time around, it left me unsure of who to trust next. Dr. Malan took the time to describe all of the different methods that are being used today in great detail. This helped me make a safe and educated decision. The courtesy extended to me by the doctors staff went hand and hand with the quality of his work. My procedure went so smooth I barely even had any bleeding afterwords. My discomfort was so minimal, I didn't even need the pain meds that were prescribed. My swelling wasn't even 20% of what it was the last time I had the procedure done 9 months ago. After the surgery, I could see immediate results to the degree that most people have to wait a couple months after for. I could not be happier with the price, service, talent, and my overall results. When making such a big decision, It is very easy to be mislead with all of the options in today's market. I am so lucky & glad that I found one of the best!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

On May 23rd I was fortunate enough to undergo a stem cell treatment with Dr. Todd Malan in Scottsdale Arizona. The best way to describe my experience is-A miracle has happened! When I heard about Dr. Malan’s approved study utilizing my body's own fat derived stem cells I was excited but also skeptical. I had previously undergone 2 stem cell treatments with Dr. Raider in Tijuana in March 2010 and April 2011. Those treatments used cord blood stem cells. Unfortunately those treatments had no lasting benefits. Dr. Malan was the first doctor in the US to be involved in fat derived stem cell therapy studies for his plastic surgery patients. His experience gave me the confidence to try this new treatment despite no guarantees. I was one of the first patients enrolled in his new study in which my fat cells were harvested, the stem cells extracted, and then re-injected. The procedure itself was not painless but the pain was very brief and tolerable. I have kept a journal of my status before and following the procedure in an effort to assist in the efforts of the study and to understand the changes I was experiencing. In summary, this therapy has far exceeded my expectations. I am walking with minimal assistance, driving, speaking more clearly and functioning far better thanks to this treatment. I hope my experience will help assist others to find reputable doctors like Dr. Malan who are performing cutting edge research in an effort to assist patient with Parkinson’s. My wife and I thank Dr. Malan from the bottom of our hearts for restoring me.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

The staff made me feel so welcome. Great experience. Thank you and looking forward to feeling better.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

Dr. Malan and the staff were wonderful to be with. I felt comfortable during the prep, procedure, and recovery. Dr Malan spent about 45 minutes with me in recovery talking about what to expect in the coming weeks/months and suggested other things I could do (lymphatic drainage and hyperbaric oxygen treatment) to enhance the stem cell treatment. I was very pleased with the entire process.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

This guy is a fat liar.. do not go to him please, he is a fraud... shame on you dr. Malan for stealing my money

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

I decided to wait a full year before making my review because I was told it could take a full year for the stemcells to work. I am a Dercums patient, out of all of my experiences with Doctors, my worst experience was with Dr. Malan. It was as if he didn't even read my chart before our procedure. My appointment was at 8am, they didn't take me to OR until noon. While I was laying on the table exposed, his nurse was cleaning surgical instruments. She walked in and out of the room repeatedly and never changed her gloves. She told Malan that the liposuction machine gun wasn't working right and that it needed to be switched out. Malan ignored her, of course this was a problem later in the procedure. Malan made a comment about someone Else's grease being on the gun and that he was slipping all over the place. That's when it was changed out. He and his nurse had an argument in front of me about how she wasn't using the correct process on the stemcells. He also chastised her for not removing my belly button ring, that stayed in during the procedure. I have EDS and Malan should know that it takes a long time for lidocaine to work but he didn't and because he was in such a hurry to get on his plane and go to Australlia, I went without. He didn't want to give me more because it would be a waste. I was so sick for weeks and weeks after the procedure. I was told that just a small amount of fat was going to be taken from my abdomen, this guy went up into my breasts and along my sides. I'm now lumpy and lop sided. Not only did his staff lie to me on multiple occasions but so did Malan and Jeff. Jeff told me people don't need to come back for second procedures and that if that ever happened he would question why it didn't work and, wouldn't do another procedure. The Herbst discount was 10k for a triple. Malan told me that he was going to give me shots of stem cells in my abdomen that would last for 2 years, he didn't do this. He also told me that if I refused the study he wouldn't do my surgery and I wouldn't get a refund. They already had my money. I would never ever recommend this office or doctor to anyone. Ever. Run as far away as you can. Same with his cali office. People are starting to talk about him on FB.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

This doctor also does stem cell treatments. He used stem cells from my fat to help me get out of pain. I played sports when I was younger and my knees really took a beating. I finally was in so much pain that I saw a specialist. I was told by two different doctors that the only thing that would help would be do to knee replacement surgery as I was bone on bone. I didn't want to go down that road. I didn't want the recovery time, the rehab or the risks. I then heard about Dr. Malan from a friend. I went to see him for a consultation and he told me about this stem cell option. I had the treatment done in July with only 1 day down time and some moderate soreness. I am now pain free and doing things I never thought I would do again. I was able to ski without any pain last month for the first time in years. It was a miracle! This guy does great work! He is brilliant and I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

I went here two years ago and thinking about going back. I'm surprised to see anyone say anything bad. Two of the comments you can tell r from the same person so sad. Anyways I had done the normal Lipo what was a train wreck worst pain I have ever felt on my life it took me a month just to stand with no pain. It was uneven sams had lumps. I found Dr. Malan online and had great reviews. You can look him up and find he is board certified and everything he has done what made me feel better but still so scared. The office is beautiful and all of the staff was amassing to me they were aware how scared I was to do this again. I must say it was amazing. After I went home took a nap the Dr called me himself to see how I was. I don't have to take any pain pills and I didn't miss any work. I'm really thinking about going back and doing more so happy.. oh someone said something about over charged. He's not overcharged go to different docs they r all about the same. 2 time around I looked around a lot everyone should

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

After reading other comments , I felt I needed to let you know my experience ... Dr. Malan is the best in the business in my opinion . He really changed the way I now look at my body . He really helped me re-gain my self esteem. The staff I worked with was very helpful , and made me feel comfortable . So my experience was wonderful and I would do it again. Thank you . Dr. Malan and your staff .

flag | Submitted September 13, 2014

Dr. Todd K. Malan's Credentials

• Univ Of Az Coll Of Med, Tucson Az 85724 (Grad. 1993)

Ameritas